IGNORED

Cant Believe Some Of You

Keith_Lemon

First of all I would like to apologise for what I wrote saying Millen should be sacked etc and City will go down.

From what I was told, City were very unlucky tonight.

Stead had a very good game and ran his socks of yet again. Adomah is in a different class at the moment and will do very well. Also was told Riberio was poor but given that he gave the assist of the goal.

Marvin Elliot needs to go did nothing all game and should be released from his contract. The right flank was totally destroyed because of Elliot. Defence was still a bit shakey but told Caulker did well. Portsmouth were not great and got very lucky. Third goal should of not stood because of a dirty challenge put on Riberio, which everyone was calling for. Leading for them to the 3rd goal.

To finish off, shame on you who ask for Johnson back, Pardrew appointed etc. And the crazy few who think Martin O'Neil should take chargre..... jesus christ.

Millen just needs time, we went through the same stage through Johnson. Not for one minute do I believe Millen will end up like Tinnion. The tinman did not have control of the changing room and was still seen as a team mate to the squad. Things with Millen will work out, just open your eyes, alot on here are full grown men who act like a 5 year old denied sweets.

Roll on Norwich, City 2-0 Norwich. :city:

First of all I would like to apologise for what I wrote saying Millen should be sacked etc and City will go down.

Stead had a very good game and ran his socks of yet again. Adomah is in a different class at the moment and will do very well. Also was told Riberio was poor but given that he gave the assist of the goal.

Marvin Elliot needs to go did nothing all game and should be released from his contract. The right flank was totally destroyed because of Elliot. Defence was still a bit shakey but told Caulker did well. Portsmouth were not great and got very lucky. Third goal should of not stood because of a dirty challenge put on Riberio, which everyone was calling for. Leading for them to the 3rd goal.

To finish off, shame on you who ask for Johnson back, Pardrew appointed etc. And the crazy few who think Martin O'Neil should take chargre..... jesus christ.

Millen just needs time, we went through the same stage through Johnson. Not for one minute do I believe Millen will end up like Tinnion. The tinman did not have control of the changing room and was still seen as a team mate to the squad. Things with Millen will work out, just open your eyes, alot on here are full grown men who act like a 5 year old denied sweets.

Johnson was new to the club, Millen isnt. Johnson had to get to know the players, and vice versa....Millen doesnt.

Johnson should have went after the Cardiff debacle.....and Milly getting the job is the biggest mistake SL ever made

It's just a bloooooooooody forum mate and you can have your say..... nobody dies or anything........ we all want the best for BFCF....... good results or bad MAN!

Johnson was new to the club, Millen isnt. Johnson had to get to know the players, and vice versa....Millen doesnt.

Johnson should have went after the Cardiff debacle.....and Milly getting the job is the biggest mistake SL ever made

Millen is not new to the club no your right. But he is new to the position given to him. Being a football manager is one of the hardest jobs in the world. And it takes time to learn your trade. Under Millen we will do well, just not yet it will take time. I don't think appointing Millen was a bad idea but should of given him a contract to the end of the season with the choice of renewing.

Millen is not new to the club no your right. But he is new to the position given to him. Being a football manager is one of the hardest jobs in the world. And it takes time to learn your trade. Under Millen we will do well, just not yet it will take time. I don't think appointing Millen was a bad idea but should of given him a contract to the end of the season with the choice of renewing.

But looking at his record over the past 2 seasons, Millen is a failed coach, especially as far as the defence is concerned, did'nt he used to be a defender?.

But looking at his record over the past 2 seasons, Millen is a failed coach, especially as far as the defence is concerned, did'nt he used to be a defender?.

I remember Louis Carey writing about this actually. He said every home game the last few minutes were the most nervous. The player's mind set to trying to hard not to concede a goal, so by putting pressure on themselves that is just what happended. There is only so much a person can do. It's what the players do on the pitch. They are professionals after all and it's not as if Millen is the one man who has been coaching them their whole careers. It was just down to a psychological effect on the players unfortunately.

I remember Louis Carey writing about this actually. He said every home game the last few minutes were the most nervous. The player's mind set to trying to hard not to concede a goal, so by putting pressure on themselves that is just what happended. There is only so much a person can do. It's what the players do on the pitch. They are professionals after all and it's not as if Millen is the one man who has been coaching them their whole careers. It was just down to a psychological effect on the players unfortunately.

But he has been coaching them for over 5 years in total and apart from the promotion and play off season, performances (especially the defence) have been woeful.

But he has been coaching them for over 5 years in total and apart from the promotion and play off season, performances (especially the defence) have been woeful.

Apart from the promotion and play off season, there your taking out the good and leaving in the bad mate. Think's that a bit harsh there, not every one's perfect. Players change etc. Perhaps Millen needs a bit more experience in his backroom staff to give him a few pointers.

Apart from the promotion and play off season, there your taking out the good and leaving in the bad mate. Think's that a bit harsh there, not every one's perfect. Players change etc. Perhaps Millen needs a bit more experience in his backroom staff to give him a few pointers.

So Millen needs:-

More time

A new backroom staff

Better luck with refs

Better luck with Injuries

Better defensive coach

How about a further 3 year extension to his contract, that should be enough

So Millen needs:-

More time

A new backroom staff

Better luck with refs

Better luck with Injuries

Better defensive coach

How about a further 3 year extension to his contract, that should be enough

Makes me laugh how there are alot of newbies lately giving a very negative impact on every City topic.

Millen Needs:

Time,

Experienced coach.

It's annoying you think you become a good manager over night. Takes more than 9 games to learn full trade of being a manager sunny.

Makes me laugh how there are alot of newbies lately giving a very negative impact on every City topic.

Millen Needs:

Time,

Experienced coach.

It's annoying you think you become a good manager over night. Takes more than 9 games to learn full trade of being a manager sunny.

I'm 52 and have been watching City since 1970. Call me negative if you like, I call it experience of seeing what aint working. Felt the same about Osmond Pulis and Tinion.I got slated by the happy clappers then as well

I'm 52 and have been watching City since 1970. Call me negative if you like, I call it experience of seeing what aint working. Felt the same about Osmond Pulis and Tinion.I got slated by the happy clappers then as well

I will not call you negative, entitled to your opinion ofcourse. If you feel it aint working no problem, I cannot change your mind ofcourse and if you prove me wrong make sure to remind me. :innocent06:

Millen Needs:

Time,

Experienced coach.

Sounded very good on radio to me, positive... apart from not putting the chances away.

What about Adomah though!

Was gonna write: Millen needs: Hartley back! but... all in the past now.... please can

the east end sing summit derogatory about Delia, just because it makes I laugh? :)

Millen Needs:

Time,

Experienced coach.

This club should never have been put in a position where a man who is put in charge has to "learn the trade".

After GJ, SL went for the experienced man approach in appointed Coppout....ok, it didnt work out, but he should have persisted with that, and bought in someone experienced.

We are not blessed with the talent Newcatle had last season, a trained chimp could have got them promoted. We need someone who can help our players improve NOW.....not 12 months down the line when he has learnt his trade

I thought Marv has been looking a bit like his old self this season. Didn't he set-up Stead early on in the game?

Nope Elliot was poor and the only good game he has had was against Coventry so far this season. And it was Riberio who got the assist. Honestly do believe we should recall Gavin Williams and send Elliot out on loan.

Fair comment.

So at what point do we start to worry?

If we continue with current form, after a good game against Portsmouth, it would be very wrong to go back to the old style and losing to Norwich. I'll be very happy to take the 21st spot this season. If we are rock bottom come mid November with no look of improvement then it is fair to voice your opinion of the matter.

If we continue with current form, after a good game against Portsmouth, it would be very wrong to go back to the old style and losing to Norwich. I'll be very happy to take the 21st spot this season. If we are rock bottom come mid November with no look of improvement then it is fair to voice your opinion of the matter.

That's just brilliantly random. What happens mid November then?

Archived