IGNORED

Cant Believe Some Of You

Keith_Lemon

If at December/Xmas there is no improvements in results or league position, then is the time to get concerned.

If decision is made to replace, then any new man will have time to assess the squad and make changes at window at the moment, people need to remember we have 10/11 new players, new manager and assistant and lots of new ideas and gelling are forming together.

Performances are getting better results will follow soon without doubt

First of all I would like to apologise for what I wrote saying Millen should be sacked etc and City will go down.

From what I was told, City were very unlucky tonight. Correct

Stead had a very good game and ran his socks of yet again. Correct Adomah is in a different class at the moment and will do very well. Correct Also was told Riberio was poor but given that he gave the assist of the goal. Not strictly True. his attacker was extrememely mobile. Ribs played as well as any at the back certainly better than Hunt has played to date, But not one of his better games just average.

Marvin Elliot needs to go did nothing all game and should be released from his contract. Again not strictly true you were obvioulsy ill informed The right flank was totally destroyed because of Elliot. Defence was still a bit shakey but told Caulker did well. Defence was actually pretty good considering the strength of Pompeys Forward line 3-1 was rather flattering Portsmouth were not great and got very lucky. Again ill informed Pompey looked a very good team when they came forward at times Third goal should of not stood because of a dirty challenge put on Riberio, City got caught cold pressing forward for the equaliser it happens which everyone was calling for. Leading for them to the 3rd goal.

To finish off, shame on you who ask for Johnson back, Pardrew appointed etc. And the crazy few who think Martin O'Neil should take chargre..... jesus christ. We probably would struggle to get JC !

Millen just needs time,Agreed we went through the same stage through Johnson. Not for one minute do I believe Millen will end up like Tinnion. No chance at all The tinman did not have control of the changing room and was still seen as a team mate to the squad. Things with Millen will work out, Agreed we need a bit of luck and an early goal or two just open your eyes, alot on here are full grown men who act like a 5 year old denied sweets. YUM YUM I like sweets !

Roll on Norwich, City 2-0 Norwich. :city:Everything comes to those who wait and work hard 1-0 will be enough for me.!

I would love to know how many of you negative posters went tonight! Put up or shut up I say, we were brilliant tonight by far the best perfomance this season!

i'm not a negative poster but didn't go last night.

I can't comment on the performance or tactics all i know is we lost 3-1 and i am worried.

We cannot change the manager that would be madness (who would take it anyway) or get a load of new players so we got what we got and i for one am worried.

But on the bright side look at Pompey. 6-1 and 3-1 in a week and suddenly they are on the up. We need a couple of back to back wins hopefully starting on Saturday and we can do the same. I would not have chosen Millen but hes our manager so lets get behind him and the team.

i'm not a negative poster but didn't go last night.

I can't comment on the performance or tactics all i know is we lost 3-1 and i am worried.

We cannot change the manager that would be madness (who would take it anyway) or get a load of new players so we got what we got and i for one am worried.

But on the bright side look at Pompey. 6-1 and 3-1 in a week and suddenly they are on the up. We need a couple of back to back wins hopefully starting on Saturday and we can do the same. I would not have chosen Millen but hes our manager so lets get behind him and the team.

Best post since the final whistle blew last night. well done !

Archived