IGNORED

Sousa Sacked

Snufflelufagus

No chance, a throw away comment .

Give The man a break, the way we are starting to play shows promise and hope.

Stop with the negativity and back the boys.

disapointed2se.gif

It aint negative to suggest the manager of the second bottom team in the Championship is next to be fired after the bottom teams manager got the bullet at all. It is pretty much what most people will be saying outside the forum, specially if we stay second or worse go bottom for any period of time.

45 minutes of promise aint enough, when they lose the second 45 is it? Win games and put distance between us and the bottom four is promise and hope

You're kidding right?

Just because the national press decided his time should end as England manager doesn't mean you should beleive the negativity surrounding him from most englishmen...

Dont remember us ever playing as badly as we did this year under Sven...

Maybe not quite as bad as 0-0s with Algeria but I suspect you've got a touch of the rose-tinted specs...

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5

There's more but that's from 5 minutes of remembering games off the top of my head, times under Sven weren't always cushty.

Maybe not quite as bad as 0-0s with Algeria but I suspect you've got a touch of the rose-tinted specs...

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4 Link 5

There's more but that's from 5 minutes of remembering games off the top of my head, times under Sven weren't always cushty.

True but i believe his record for England was the best since Sir Bobby... thats not going back that far admittedly but i think he left England in credit; not many recent coaches have done that.

i was suggesting the bad treatmeant dished out by a club,can be visited upon fans as well.

You're not called Official & Vague for nothing then!!

Actually, i follow your point now. Irony is often misused when sarcasm would be better suited and your remark could be construed in more ways than one, albeit not sarcasm.

http://www.leagueman.../news-6653.html

I find this statement irritatingly ironic considering the way steve coppell behaved.

Indeed - the League Managers Association is a totally one-eyed organisation. On the other hand, it backs Copout to the hilt when he dumps us after two games, allowing the little weasal to hide behind them instead of coming out with any sort of credible explanation for his behaviour. On the other it slags off Leicester for dumping Sousa after nine games. Total hypocrites run by a numpty cricket administrator with no credible track record in professional football.

Leicester have very rich far eastern investors. Pearson left in the summer because they wanted a big name manager to try and attract big name players. Sousa wasnt first choice and now a certain manager is available Sousa's departure was inevitable. Personally i hope Leicester go down because i think its disgusting a club sack a manager after so little time. They did the same with Martin Allen about 3 years ago. However i think Leicester are worth a small bet to be promoted as i expect Martin O'Neill to be appointed early next week

It aint negative to suggest the manager of the second bottom team in the Championship is next to be fired after the bottom teams manager got the bullet at all. It is pretty much what most people will be saying outside the forum, specially if we stay second or worse go bottom for any period of time.

45 minutes of promise aint enough, when they lose the second 45 is it? Win games and put distance between us and the bottom four is promise and hope

get a state of realism back..........................Coppell came f###ed us right over then left Km who has everything we supporters want except experience and is chucked into to helm so give him the chance he deserves. I hope i can reply to you in December and say i told you ......so lets just see..Promise and Hope...fingerscrossed.gif

get a state of realism back..........................Coppell came f###ed us right over then left Km who has everything we supporters want except experience and is chucked into to helm so give him the chance he deserves. I hope i can reply to you in December and say i told you ......so lets just see..Promise and Hope...fingerscrossed.gif

:clapping:

Guest Parson St Station

Sven is a joke, has achieved very little recently apart from making his wallet fatter.

If he's true to form thats not the only thing in his trousers that gets fatter on a regular basis! :innocent06:

Archived