IGNORED

There Is No Realistic Manager.

BCFC Jordan

The reasons I want Millen to leave, are for the very same reasons I spoke about on here pre-season. I posted a topic on here on 5th August (I'd happily bump it back up if you want?), this was before the Millwall debacle. Every single point I raised in that post.....has been proven right. Every single concern I had then. has been proven right. Now...if I, I dumbass, average Joe....could see this, why couldnt Millen, and at the time, Coppell.

Millen is not a good coach. A good coach gets results. Behind the scenes this club has gone stale.....and it needs freshening up. 11 players left in the summer, 11 came in.....yet we make the same mistakes, and never improve. This is down to the coaching staff and the manager. Even Millen said it himself 6 months ago, sometimes you need a new voice on the training pitch with new ideas.

Millen should never have been given the job, and im so angry that he was. Ok, I admit sometimes my lack of support may not help.....but I would rather vent it on here, then at the Ground. Ive stayed awau the last two home games because I find it that bad, I actually find myself getting angry.....and I have never in my life boo'd a team of the pitch, and dont want to start now. Call me an "arm chair" fan if you wish....but I guarantee Ive been going to City a hell of a lot longer then you my friend.

The simple fact is this, Millen HAS to go....if he doesnt, I would bet anything, we will be relegated this year

I agree and dont agree with all the recent posts we all have our own opinions and views and we all want the same thing a succesful side , bu what i dont agre with and it comes too often in theses debates , is ive been going longer than you im a better fan than you etc , dont think that needs to be brought ino the debate ,

The reasons I want Millen to leave, are for the very same reasons I spoke about on here pre-season. I posted a topic on here on 5th August (I'd happily bump it back up if you want?), this was before the Millwall debacle. Every single point I raised in that post.....has been proven right. Every single concern I had then. has been proven right. Now...if I, I dumbass, average Joe....could see this, why couldnt Millen, and at the time, Coppell.

Millen is not a good coach. A good coach gets results. Behind the scenes this club has gone stale.....and it needs freshening up. 11 players left in the summer, 11 came in.....yet we make the same mistakes, and never improve. This is down to the coaching staff and the manager. Even Millen said it himself 6 months ago, sometimes you need a new voice on the training pitch with new ideas.

Millen should never have been given the job, and im so angry that he was. Ok, I admit sometimes my lack of support may not help.....but I would rather vent it on here, then at the Ground. Ive stayed awau the last two home games because I find it that bad, I actually find myself getting angry.....and I have never in my life boo'd a team of the pitch, and dont want to start now. Call me an "arm chair" fan if you wish....but I guarantee Ive been going to City a hell of a lot longer then you my friend.

The simple fact is this, Millen HAS to go....if he doesnt, I would bet anything, we will be relegated this year

Another top post Andy, agree with all your points on this thread.

At the moment I think I can safely say yes.

although not as long term options.

So you'd change it now - and then change it again..... when?

That should attract a lot of high quality applicants. 'Here's a six month contract. Get us out of the mire and then sod off. Thanks.'

I'm sorry mate, but that's a daft comment if you stop to think about it, which I don't think you can have.

I think KM has until end of November and let's hope he turns it around. If not then it would be a big mistake to go for a big name who would only have on his radar the big names, big salaries that wouldn't come to City under Coppell.

The one man who stands out in the lower leagues and has been tipped by many independent observers as someone destined to manage in the premier league is Eddie Howe. He would have to bring his backroom staff with him but it wouldn't break the bank and, more importantly, he will know the cream of the talent in the lower leagues and sort out the defence. It's no coincidence that our best signing has been a hungry league 2 player who fits into SL's wage structure. I want to see KM succeed but I'd be very disappointed if City delayed things so long that we missed out on Howe. He was interviewed by Southampton recently and turned them down. SL hasn't got a good record on selecting managers or players (for the latter he was responsible for both Stewart and James) but he needs to have a serious think about moving for EH very quickly if results don't turn around soon.

Guest Parson St Station

Once again, the voice of reason

+1

Spot on...

I agree and dont agree with all the recent posts we all have our own opinions and views and we all want the same thing a succesful side , bu what i dont agre with and it comes too often in theses debates , is ive been going longer than you im a better fan than you etc , dont think that needs to be brought ino the debate ,

I dont do this, im using it as the other day, Mr Tanzley referred to be as an "arm chair" fan because I come on here and slate Millen. Thats all

Archived