IGNORED

Biggest Cheer Today

Lack of Action Man

The guy is light years ahead of you in football terms but you're entitled to your opinion.

Out of interest how do yo think that slaughtering the poor bloke and booing him (cheering when subbed like LJ last season) is going to improve his game?

it cant make him any worse!

The guy is light years ahead of you in football terms but you're entitled to your opinion.

Out of interest how do yo think that slaughtering the poor bloke and booing him (cheering when subbed like LJ last season) is going to improve his game?

It won't, but lets face it a block of lard would be more useful than him.

As we've decided to tell Tom Williams to piss off we are most likely stuck with McAllister for a while yet, which is most depressing.

And so he bloody well should be! im not the footballer, he is, i dont get paid lots of money for it, he does...

theres a big difference! infact, all that aside, my nan could probably do a better job... and i would hardly call her a footballing type!!

I've seen more of Jamie in previous seasons and maybe he's having a 'mare at the moment. But be fair to the bloke. He's being asked to do a job. He's always done his best when I've seen him play. He's not a shirker. If he's not up to the job then blame the guys picking him.....which is exactly how I feel about KM.

Do people actually watch the game if they do they would see Macca having 2 players to defend he is trying to cover both sides. Im just amazed that people don't see this.

He has been a great servant to the club, does not deserve all the stick and brings vast experience. But yesterday I think he cheated. Not really fit from the Mid week match but took the jersey. Should have played JCR as left wing back, with Ribs on the right.. Against an Ok Norwich side we would have had more balance down the flanks, especially when going forward.

Macca was sooo bad today its unreal... the guy just makes me so mad on match days i may have to start taking meds! hes the only city player who knows how to really annoy me, hes just glueless... it he even a football? i dont understand! how much is he getting paid? my god!!!

Are you 'Chippy' in the EE ?

JM just looks a bit slow to me, and with Fontaine in the centre we look seriously weak on the left side of defence and opposition teams who do their homework can see this and are attacking down the right wing, knowing the left side of defence is no organised and not playing well. However Carey doesn't track across and JCR yesterday preferred to watch his man rather than help out. JM may be made a scapegoat but he looks like a player zero in confidence and whilst that is the case he should be replaced, sadly Fontaine is equally poor at present and we have no one to replace either.

Guest Parson St Station

And so he bloody well should be! im not the footballer, he is, i dont get paid lots of money for it, he does...

theres a big difference! infact, all that aside, my nan could probably do a better job... and i would hardly call her a footballing type!!

Does your Nan have a good left foot?

Seriously Macca's been great for a fair few years now, but time catches up with all players.So either rest him until he can get some confidence back,transfer him for the same reason (on loan)or say thanks and goodbye.

Being a good servant for this club he really does deserve better treatment, and I can't believe Millen throws him to the wolves every week.

Its more a managerial failing on Millens part than Macca becoming an Islamic terrorist...because some of the comments on here you would think he'd blown up a kindergarden or something.

A loyal servant deserves better than this. :englandsmile4wf:

Do people actually watch the game if they do they would see Macca having 2 players to defend he is trying to cover both sides. Im just amazed that people don't see this.

Yeah I do, if youve got 2 men you pass one on...thats basics at any level of the game. he's an experienced player but is clueless at positioning and helping out anyone in front or behind him. We had a good 1, maybe 2 seasons out of him. He was terrible last year and is worse this year. He gets booked far to often so can't make any more tackles, he should be replaced asap, he can't play left back and certainly can't play left wing back.

I feel very uncomfortable with the grief JM is gettting. He have been at the club for a long time always gives 100 per cent and have done well for us in the past and I feel he being made a scapegoat.

Not a scapegoat at all. He gets critism because he's earned it - simple. No-one questions his effort but they do question his ability in the Championship. He was shocking again yesterday. Twice in side the first 5 mins he lumped the ball forward to the Norwich defence and gave the ball away leading upto their first goal.

Unjustified criticism of JM. He is no worse than anyone else. Yes he gave the ball away a few times but who didn't? We had plenty of chances to clear it after the first goal mistake. When ivan goes on a run and beats player its well done ivan. If an opp player beats a fullback then hes done well. We can't stop them all the time.

Unjustified criticism of JM. He is no worse than anyone else. Yes he gave the ball away a few times but who didn't? We had plenty of chances to clear it after the first goal mistake. When ivan goes on a run and beats player its well done ivan. If an opp player beats a fullback then hes done well. We can't stop them all the time.

Agree, we had no midfield whatsoever yesterday, he had no option but to hoof the ball forward time & time again. There was huge empty space infront of him, with no one willing to run with the ball thru' midfield, JM has litle option.

Fairly divided responses then. The point I originally intended to make was that yesterdays afternoons football was so poor that JM coming off was a high light. My personal opinion is he is and for some time has been poor. Not for a lack of effort but because hes just past it at this level. Carey and Skuse were equally bad on yesterdays showing. And that guy at half time... (facepalm)

Not a scapegoat at all. He gets critism because he's earned it - simple. No-one questions his effort but they do question his ability in the Championship. He was shocking again yesterday. Twice in side the first 5 mins he lumped the ball forward to the Norwich defence and gave the ball away leading upto their first goal.

Atlast, some sence.

I didn't boo him/cheer when he went off. But I do think he's utter ****.

Why do you think teams ALWAYS focus on attacking our left hand side? Because JM is beaten almost every time.

Maybe we could give our only other LB Tom Williams a go? Oh no wait, our manager loaned him out.

...but who picks him? Fair comment if he's not trying...but I've always considered him a good pro. If he's not up to the job despite his best efforts then he should be replaced, why's he in the team?...and why is his cover on loan to another club?

...but who picks him? Fair comment if he's not trying...but I've always considered him a good pro. If he's not up to the job despite his best efforts then he should be replaced, why's he in the team?...and why is his cover on loan to another club?

Yesterday JCR could have played as lef wing back. As he did last year.

Think there is a commendable loyalty to the senior pro's. hence it was easier to drop Ribs and play Macca as wing back.

Archived