James - GK Best Keeper we have here

Hunt - RB Most experienced Right Back

Carey - CB To get the best out of SC

Caulker - CB Very impressive youth prospect

Fontaine -LB Has to be better than mcCalister

Adomah - RW Player of the season so far

Cisse - CM Tackles and can do the leg work

Johnson - CM Can pass a ball

Rose - LW A left footed, left winger with pace. How long have we been asking for one of these

Stead - CF Can hold the ball up and will work all day

Pitman - ST Will score goals at this level given playing time

If i can do this, then surely someone with FIFA coaching badges can. Sort it out please Keith.

Rose - LW A left footed, left winger with pace. How long have we been asking for one of these

If i can do this, then surely someone with FIFA coaching badges can. Sort it out please Keith.

With all due respect, that side would get battered against our next 3 opponents.

If we can get 3 0-0's from the games then I'd be delighted... I don't think people quite understand just how desperate a situation we're in...

Simple in theory isn't it? If it was that easy why don't you think everyone is a football manager? From what I have seen in 4 of our 10 league games so far:

James - is lacking confidence, seems very frustrated and is not bossing the defence

Hunt - has been very unimpressive, ok so maybe he wasn't match fit for the first few games but no excuses not. His display against Watford was shameful

Cisse - for Cisse see Hunt

Pitman - is not going to score many this season. Reminds me of NM's first season

Stead and Adomah - agreed they are players of the season so far. For the n'th season in a row, we have strikers who won't score because they are being given no service

I am still shocked that our ex-central defence of a manager, who has been our defensive coach for so many years, seems unable to shore up this defence. What has changed? Boom has gone (surely this hasn't affected things that badly) and BO isn't with us but the right side isn't the weakest area.

sure:

James

Riberio

Carey

Caulker

Fontaine

Adomah

Johnson

Elliott

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Clarkson/Pitman

And there we have it! None of us have a ******* clue what our best team is particularly Keiff Millen.

However I'm prepared to give it as long as SL (which I reckon is about three more games) before we see a massive change and maybe even a win...Remember those?

James and the back 3/4/5 are not on the same wavelength...Particularly Carey and James. I think the reason for this is our captain is frightened to exert influence over the best GK in England over the last ten years...Answer drop Carey or James (or even both for just pissing me off) take your Pick...!

Any line up we have without Ribeiro is a mistake! He is easily our best player and all the ******* scouts who come to watch him week in week out think so too.

As I started to say in another thread if you cant bring anyone in from outside and all around you are ******* crap...Play some youth they play without fear and without respect

Thus my back line would be Gerkin: Fontaine Ribeiro Caulken Skuse...Skuse I know would be a suprise to most in a flat back 4 but he gives you maximum opportunity to change the formation and match up around the field if required

Midfield is a problem as although we have gone from a side with no wingers to have about 5 of them we still dont know how to utilize them or even get them into the game, a real ******* headache!! Nevertheless we need a midfield so here we go..If we go with the notion of 442 I would suggest Rose and any one you like from Sproule JCR Haynes Adomah on the right...This leaves the middle....WTF how can we have so many central midfielders that have nothing to reccomend them past their own mediocrity...Nevertheless Cissee has not been given a run so none of us can be quite sure yet if he is crap and I'm inclined to believe that he can play simply because Coppell (knob) thought so....so who else....Elliot is consistently picked and is consistently mediocre, Johnson has loads of baggage but does seem to rise bove the boo boys and I could go on...

However in the interests of not boring the reader toooo much I would play Rose Cissee Johnson Adomah in Midfield

In attack on a very good day in our medium term future a young man named Maynard will be in the side without question, nevertheless untill that time the way I see it is this we Have Pitmann, Stead, Haynes Adomah (in the team already) Clarkson Akinde...I would be inclined to stick Clarkson in (he is our leading scorer after all...I think) simply because I believed he has earned the right...The boy gets on with it and never complains...This leaves in my mind either Stead Pitman or Akinde....I like many think that Stead is earning his place and desrves to keep it...Thus Clarkson and Stead

Gerkin: Skuse Caulken Ribeiro Fontaine...Rose Cissee Johnson Adomah...Clarkson Stead

Subs James, Pitman, Haynes, Carey, Stewart, Elliott

This gives us a lot of adaptability and is attacking...Can we please make the oposition worry about us for a change... please...

But hey who knows Michael Owen could be with us before the Cardiff Game and KM could be gone by Monday with Martin O'Neil installed with a 27 year contract....

Far too open, would get cut apart on the break vs our next opponents I reckon

Archived