IGNORED

3rd Goal Yesterday

Forza Revolution

Did anyone else in the Eastend yesterday see what I thought I saw yesterday?

As Norwich broke through on goal for their 3rd yesterday, James seemed to be almost so disgusted he took two steps the wrong way and seemd to purposely leave a huge space to shoot at. I know this sounds outrageous but.... lots of EE ran to the front immediately and were shouting at James followed by numerous Gerken chants?

As Norwich broke through on goal for their 3rd yesterday, James seemed to be almost so disgusted he took two steps the wrong way and seemd to purposely leave a huge space to shoot at. I know this sounds outrageous but.... lots of EE ran to the front immediately and were shouting at James followed by numerous Gerken chants?

Yes of course he deliberately made the target wider for the forward to shoot into. Makes sense yeah ?

The police were contacted immediately after the goal went in and a search party was sent out to find the entire Bristol City backline.

watch the goal on tv and you'll see the woeful atempt to get back by JCR, no effort what so ever... I know he's not a defender but he was the last man as the ball was pumped forward and Stead mis controlled. If he would of put it in from the start he could have at least pushed Jackson wide.... thats who we should point the finger at. Why oh why would James want to tarnish his reputation by letting even more goals in. He professional and is playing with defenders who have forgotten the basic footballing skills

This isn't just wrong, it's insulting and probably constitutes libel. I've not seen a more ridiculous post this season and there have been some real prize plums posting sadly.

This isn't just wrong, it's insulting and probably constitutes libel. I've not seen a more ridiculous post this season and there have been some real prize plums posting sadly.

Agreed. Some sections of our so-called support seem intent on making DJ the new scapegoat (I've lost count of how many we've had so far this season!). This thread is a new low. Some of the other posts recently have obviously come from non-City posters. Its even more worrying that this has come from a City fan. :(

Agreed. Some sections of our so-called support seem intent on making DJ the new scapegoat (I've lost count of how many we've had so far this season!). This thread is a new low. Some of the other posts recently have obviously come from non-City posters. Its even more worrying that this has come from a City fan. :(

Even more worrying was the morons chanting for Gerken.

Priviliged to get the worst post award mate, but surely... Judging by the amount of posts and time you spend on this forum you must a seen a few worse?

James doesnt seem to give a monkeys! Hes a supposed ex England no1, of course he will look upset when he lets a goal in .

Not nessecarily upset for city but because he is expected to make more saves than an average champ keeper which he doesnt.

What James is good at is making the city outfield players look like they havent got a clue when he patronisingly waves them into position and refuses to throw a ball out because there not where he wants them.

Paying 20 grand a week for James whilst sitting bottom of the champ? Looking for a new stadium whilst we can barely fill the gate? Something doesnt seem right?

watch the goal on tv and you'll see the woeful atempt to get back by JCR, no effort what so ever... I know he's not a defender but he was the last man as the ball was pumped forward and Stead mis controlled. If he would of put it in from the start he could have at least pushed Jackson wide.... thats who we should point the finger at. Why oh why would James want to tarnish his reputation by letting even more goals in. He professional and is playing with defenders who have forgotten the basic footballing skills

My opinion on JCR's part in that goal.....

I would not really blame him... did you see how knackered he was? And even then he made one last push! Jackson is fast! Watch it back... he worked his balls all game in my opinion. Others may disagree, but thats what i thought anyway.

I saw the same. JCR had a good game but was very slow to chase back. When he finally put in a sprint he ran behind the attacker instead of setting off early and trying to get between player and keeper.

Game was all over by then and Jamal had run himself into the ground by the time of the 3rd goal . Lucky it was not one of the defenders, they probably would have been slated on the forum..

The third goal was an absolute horror show. If JCR was knackered what was he doing picking up the fasted player they had on the bloody halfway line? Wheres the organisation and communication at the back?

JCR had a few good runs in the first half but looked finished after an hour, struggled to get over the halway line down in front of the Dolman.

This word gets used a lot on this forum. I'm not quite sure you know what it means half the time.

Stop taking everything so seriously.

Guest Parson St Station

Priviliged to get the worst post award mate, but surely... Judging by the amount of posts and time you spend on this forum you must a seen a few worse?

James doesnt seem to give a monkeys! Hes a supposed ex England no1, of course he will look upset when he lets a goal in .

Not nessecarily upset for city but because he is expected to make more saves than an average champ keeper which he doesnt.

What James is good at is making the city outfield players look like they havent got a clue when he patronisingly waves them into position and refuses to throw a ball out because there not where he wants them.

Paying 20 grand a week for James whilst sitting bottom of the champ? Looking for a new stadium whilst we can barely fill the gate? Something doesnt seem right?

Blimey, James wage goes up on this forum every week!

He was on 8k when he signed, 10k by the next week, 15k after the 4th match and now he's on 20K.

He'll be on 50k by the end of the season.

Should pay for the chiropractor to fix his bad back caused by picking the ball out of the net.

All of which is due to the worst defence I can ever remember in my 40 yrs of following City.

Oh what I'd give for Dave 'the duck' Rodgers to be still playing.....

Everyone needs to stop pointing fingers of who is to blame. In my opinion the whole team is to blame, another bad performance, another deserved 0 points. Perhaps the only player not to be blamed is Albert, another blinding performance creating loads of chances that the team just couldn't finish.

A Goalkeeper is only as good as his defence as well. I'm not backing DJ up, because as I said, the WHOLE team is to blame, but that last goal was not his fault. 9 out of 10 times a stricker will score a 1 on 1 against any keeper. It was WRONG to sing Deano after that goal.

David James is to blame for not stopping a player through on goal scoring?

What about the other 10 ******g players? why was JCR the nearest player to him? about 30 yard - 40 yards away ffs - and david james is too blame??

David James is to blame for not stopping a player through on goal scoring?

What about the other 10 ******g players? why was JCR the nearest player to him? about 30 yard - 40 yards away ffs - and david james is too blame??

Hopefully the 3 'headless chicken' centre halves (one of them being the captain)will be given a copy of this goal to have a little look at!!!

I would call it schoolboy defending........... but that would be an insult to schoolboy football.

<br />Paying 20 grand a week for James whilst sitting bottom of the champ? Looking for a new stadium whilst we can barely fill the gate? Something doesnt seem right?<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Is he honestly paid £20K/week? I'd heard 15... but even that seemed too extraordinary to believe.

Unfortunately when the chips are down some people's instinctive response is to put the boot in and makes things even worse. Its not true that if you keep scraping the bottom of the barrel you will find a conspiracy there.

We're just a very poor team at the momnet - simple.

I'm so disappointed at our plight, but the idea that our players are now letting goals in deliberately makes our fans look like desperate fools.

Yes cousre he did he had £20 on three nil. Norowing the angle maybe.

Archived