IGNORED

3rd Goal Yesterday

Forza Revolution

Here's what happened with that third goal. Just before we took the free kick James was shouting his head off. I thought to myself 'what's up with him? we're actually on the attack'.

Then I realised there was no cover whatsoever at the back where Jackson was ready to break. One quick clearance later and Jackson was through on goal. JCR had to come across from the other side of the field in a desperate attempt to catch up and no, he's not a defender.

We had no cover on that side. Players should know their jobs at set pieces and Millen should have screamed at someone to come back. These are the basics.

Possibly James could have turned himself into a left back and tried to close down Jackson, as there was not much to lose at that point of the game. I've had some doubts about James this season, notably Ipswich away, but I don't see how he can be blamed for any of the goals against Norwich.

Did anyone else in the Eastend yesterday see what I thought I saw yesterday?

As Norwich broke through on goal for their 3rd yesterday, James seemed to be almost so disgusted he took two steps the wrong way and seemd to purposely leave a huge space to shoot at. I know this sounds outrageous but.... lots of EE ran to the front immediately and were shouting at James followed by numerous Gerken chants?

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever read on this forum, and there's a lot of shit to choose from. A quite incredible comment.

Archived