IGNORED

Cardiff, Reading And Qpr?

Dolman Block B

I was dreading the Newcastle home game last season before GJ left as things had got very bad at AG.

Hope we can at least have a bit of positive support (for the team) for the home games and see what happens!?

Football always turns up some surprises.. doesn't it!? :icecream:

If he dont then he may be a fool.

Would love KM to turn i around. What really pisses me off is we aint a bad team........just need that 2 or 3 wins to get the confidence back.

Yes we've got some very good players but just need some effective management i.e. getting the most out of the players we have and helping them by deciding on a strategy/formation which suits the players, proper organisation and playing the personnel in their natural positions. It's the latter which has been a bit baffling in recent games (Rose and Adomah out of position).

Nil points from those games, OK, maybe just maybe 1 from Reading Arn. 'Diff & QP Ha Ha will murder us.............

Perhaps playing a team where we are expected to be 'dicked' will take a little bit of the pressure of ... over confident opposition ... ouch I've just cut my finger on the straw I am clutching.

God help us!!!!

Our seson,s destiny will revolve around these 3 games.....but which way?

Your shout!

Nice to see you posting a little more Arn!

Often when you are looking for something to change your luck it comes in games like these...All of them big for differing reasons. If Mr. Millen is ever to catch a break it has to be soon and why not QPR or Reading.

IMO if we cant bring anyone new in we have to throw the dice with a little bit of youth. Millen himself said yesterday that no one took charge for their third goal and that being the case Carey must be in line for a spell on the bench at a minimum...We have Gerkin, Rose, Caulken, Ribeiro, Adomah, Pitman, Skuse, Elliot and Fontaine all young men now is the time for them to step up and make a difference.

QPR game live on sky, so that means the crowd will get behind the team ( always happens for a tv game!!!!). Thats the sort of game we go and win.

Cardiff? Who knows 5-0 or we sneek a 0-0. Reading game, tuesday night under lights at AG always a decent atmosphere, Reading arent that special.

No point in giving up yet,anyone can beat anyone in this league if there confidence is up.

I can see us getting atleast four points from these three games! I think city will turn their season round after this two week break! The only way is up!

I said we would get four points! We should of had another two today after the chances we had to burie the game! I should have said nine points and we would have probably got nine! Come on city time to kickstart our season from here!

Archived