IGNORED

Cardiff Away

Eastend Fan

the gas only had 4000 there on tuesday because they gave away 2000 free tickets to school kids

You're right - I heard they gave away almost 10,000 but only 2,000 turned up. Even most of those were no doubt dragged kicking and screaming and would rather have been almost anywhere else on earth.

Horrible experience for them and you can be pretty sure very few will ever return, and the vast majority will end up as City supporters.clapping.gif

Must have been over 1,000 Aldershot fans there as well so probably only about 830 'die hard' Rovers fans.

I wonder what their average league gate this season is? I t's not been an especially massive turnout from the "loyal through thick and thin", booing, cat calling, "Trollope out" gasheads, has it?dunno.gif

'Tis a shame you wielded the ban hammer on chrisgas, Tom, as I would have welcomed his explanation as to why the most loyal supporters in the world, bar none, ever, have failed to sell their allocation of 1,078 tickets for their derby match at Swindon on Monday. Maybe the tickets are priced at £150 a pop or something because it just doesn't make sense to me that the best supporters in world aren't travelling the short distance to watch their team? Hmmmm........ The most loyal supporters known to man, sometimes

Marion.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how embarrassing would it be if there more Bristol City fans than Cardiff City fans in attendance in your own stadium on Saturday?

I don't know what you're trying to get at.

Average attendence for BCFC 10-11: 14,688 68.3% full

Average attendence for CCFC 10-11: 22,740 84.8% full

And yet you lot want a brand new 30,000 seater stadium? You're nowhere near filling out Trashton Gate.

How many did ninian park hold? Answer, a lot more than the 6,000 average you got 15 years ago.

You have been gambling your very own survival for a couple years now, once it all goes wrong again you will soon be back to your hardcore support.

You remind me of Plymouth,2 clubs with the most fickle support in the football

league, there back to 7,000 now. How long before your getting simaler crowds?????

And yet you lot want a brand new 30,000 seater stadium? You're nowhere near filling out Trashton Gate.

Ok, no more loaded questions, Marion. On the 16th September 1989, Cardiff City hosted Bristol City and the 'immense' home crowd of 5,970 contained over 3,000 away supporters. Even though the schooling in Wales is not the greatest, I'll still let you do the maths. I was there, by the way. Were you?

Interesting that you are so obsessed with crowds, Marion, considering that your lowest crowd in the Championship since you got promoted in 2003 was 8,890 versus Ipswich Town in 2005 and yet our lowest is 12,474 versus S****horpe. Now i could ask why Cardiff City deserved a new stadium given an attendance as poor as that against Ipswich, but that would be short sighted, naive and possibly even stupid..............

And can you please stop referring to Ashton Gate as ''Trashton Gate''. I find it highly offensive and it makes me want to cry...............

The truth is Bristol City have alot of fairweather fans, as you saw from playoff final. If we were in Prem one day (!) I believe we would fill the stadium easy like a Stoke or Wolves and unlike Wigan/Bolton who are a disgrace to the Prem attendance wise.

As a percentage of capacity we average 68% which puts us joint 9th out of 24 clubs, which is pretty poor. By the same token ,Cardiff have the best attendance in the champ by far, only Norwich, Hull and Derby compare.

Sad to say but the only real fans are the 500 or so of us that will be there on Sat 12pm.

:city::yawn::mafia::drunk2::surrender::city::grr::farmer::fastasleep::drunk2::doh::yawn::bounce::10_1_108::city:

The truth is Bristol City have alot of fairweather fans, as you saw from playoff final. If we were in Prem one day (!) I believe we would fill the stadium easy like a Stoke or Wolves and unlike Wigan/Bolton who are a disgrace to the Prem attendance wise.

As a percentage of capacity we average 68% which puts us joint 9th out of 24 clubs, which is pretty poor. By the same token ,Cardiff have the best attendance in the champ by far, only Norwich, Hull and Derby compare.

Sad to say but the only real fans are the 500 or so of us that will be there on Sat 12pm.

:city::yawn::mafia::drunk2::surrender::city::grr::farmer::fastasleep::drunk2::doh::yawn::bounce::10_1_108::city:

That's a little radical as there could be other commitments that are un avoidable, for example, a funeral, a wedding, a holiday, money issues. I expect because of all these items that a good 100 or so fans are unable to travel this day. Besides there is still another week left to sale the tickets. For all you know pay day for some people is this week so there waiting for that untill they buy there tickets. Just think is was a little harsh to say your the only fans, thats all...

And you would fill your new staium? Don't make me laugh............. Average gate of 6,500 with the away fans added in. We got more season ticket holders than you get crowd!!!! Now jog on.

And you would fill your new staium? Don't make me laugh............. Average gate of 6,500 with the away fans added in. We got more season ticket holders than you get crowd!!!! Now jog on.

Epic fail, although you are southmead scum so it's understandable.

Disgusting creatures.

If it wasnt for stupid match ticket restrictions/method of collecting FOUR ADULTS could travel by train return BTM - Cardiff Central for UNDER 20 QUID!

Outward journey

Ticket type Ticket description Ticket price 4 x Adult - Off-Peak Day Return (GroupSave) Saving £19.80 £19.80 Outward total £19.80

Return journey

Ticket type Ticket description Ticket price Return total £19.80 Total £19.80

Epic fail, although you are southmead scum so it's understandable.

Disgusting creatures.

Someone ban this idot as i find this quite offensive being Southmead born and bread. i bet this person has never been to Bristol chat about one of the areas in Bristol. But like most people who watched that programme there judging everyone in Southmead as racist scum witch were not. :disapointed2se:

Someone ban this idot as i find this quite offensive being Southmead born and bread. i bet this person has never been to Bristol chat about one of the areas in Bristol. But like most people who watched that programme there judging everyone in Southmead as racist scum witch were not. :disapointed2se:

The mods aren't banning him, despite the vitriolic nature of his posts.

I've risen to the bait on a couple of occasions, so I'll probably get banned instead.

:disapointed2se:

really?? :fastasleep:

Archived