IGNORED

Biggest Bcfc Traiters

CiderArmyy

• Admin

Mine have to be Steve `Flapper` Philips and Danny Coles, watching philips celebrate that goal against us made me feel sick.

Also Lita isn't far behind on my list.

Who would yours be?

None, they are just earning a living and will go where they feel is best for their career, financial security and future prospects - unless of course, they are mediocre and clutch at any staw offered, à la Phillips.

Gary Collier was one of the first footballers to walk away from a club under the new legislation that had been brought in. Always hated him for that.

Quite funnily he's my cousin once removed, last I heard he ended up doing a little bit of coaching in the states. Only featured twice for Coventry though so not as bad a villain :P.

Liam Rosenior, he bascially walked away on a technicality - although his contract was posted, he didn't receive it by x o'clock so therefore invoked a clause that allowed him to join anybody.

Technically, he did nothing wrong, but morally, what a.....!

I was going to say him.

I was also gutted about Paul Agostino going, we got nothing for him and 2 years later AC Milan had him lined up for an 18 million transfer. It didnt happen though, and he stayed with 1860 Munich for most of his career. I dont really have any ill feeling towards him though, anyone would have done the same.

Liam Rosenior, he bascially walked away on a technicality - although his contract was posted, he didn't receive it by x o'clock so therefore invoked a clause that allowed him to join anybody.

Technically, he did nothing wrong, but morally, what a.....!

This is the big one for me - complete and utter cock.

Quite funnily he's my cousin once removed, last I heard he ended up doing a little bit of coaching in the states. Only featured twice for Coventry though so not as bad a villain :P.

funnily enough he is my nans cousin as well. What side of the family are you from then?? he is still in the states now, has 4 grown up children but dont think he coaches anymore.

Not that I would go as far as calling him a traitor, but I was disappointed that Bradley Orr would prefer to play for Colin at QPR than play for City.

The club had shown a great deal of support for him through what must have been tough time when he came out of jail, and it seemed him leaving was a bit of a kick in the teeth to us.

Archived