IGNORED

Ginger Players

Barrs Court Red

I thought more anger may have been generated while I left this one to boil over during the England game....

Dissapointing, much like the display tonight,

Steve Brooker doesn't count, he was a hairless albino.

Was Harley ever first team?

Rob Edwards and Sean Dyche we are guilty of, but apart from hair colour you couldn't have two more contrasting players.

Not sure Smith was ginge.

Ginger, and proud.

Now stop being harist....

You've got a point there! Whilst it is unacceptable to make fun of race, sexual preference etc it is still acceptable to poke fun at people because of the colour of their hair. I would start the revolt if I was you BlokeCDP!

You've got a point there! Whilst it is unacceptable to make fun of race, sexual preference etc it is still acceptable to poke fun at people because of the colour of their hair. I would start the revolt if I was you BlokeCDP!

:laugh:

Been saying it for years mate!

it's a bit of fun, harming nobody? what's your problem?

if the subject isn't dignified enough for your eyes, here's a thought, DON'T READ IT.

:surrender:

Ah, the self-appointed voice of the forum strikes again. Just for clarification, no one must say anything against NTTDS, but gingers are fair game.

Just remember, if anyone's in any doubt about what or when to post, Jordan's always on hand!

I really don't see commenting about the hair colour of a person as a problem. Blondes either have 'more fun' or perhaps a 'bit thick'. Brunettes are said to be 'sultry' or 'intellegent and stable', redheads/gingers are said to be firery (what's wrong with that!). Anyway it's pretty easy to change the colour of your hair or tone it down. Unless comments are spiteful and deliberately vicious and hurtful i don't think there is any harm meant.

I think Gingers get the attention because they are relatively rare, which in itself makes them special.

And no sadly I am not a ginger, but I always wished I was!

I really don't see commenting about the hair colour of a person as a problem. Blondes either have 'more fun' or perhaps a 'bit thick'. Brunettes are said to be 'sultry' or 'intellegent and stable', redheads/gingers are said to be firery (what's wrong with that!). Anyway it's pretty easy to change the colour of your hair or tone it down. Unless comments are spiteful and deliberately vicious and hurtful i don't think there is any harm meant.

I think Gingers get the attention because they are relatively rare, which in itself makes them special.

And no sadly I am not a ginger, but I always wished I was!

:wub:

Hello RedM, my bi-annual trip to the forum - nice reading :yes:

Archived