IGNORED

Saturday's Xi

GrahamC

Oh and by the way, if carey starts at right back with ribbs sitting on the bench then i will actually scream!! this would be a pathetic, inept choice by millen. "i know, lets put a centre back at right back and my right back on the bench" no keith, please, please dont...

Get ready to scream because thats what he is going to do.....The guys a muppet. 3, 4, nil to the birds????

James

Ribeiro Carey Caulker Macca (Soley in hope that he might 'accidently' mistime a tackle on Chopra)

Elliot Johnson Cisse

Adomah ----------- Rose

Stead

If we play 2 wingers in a midfield 4 we will get well and truly smacked. Not to say we wont anyway but yeah..

James

Ribeiro Carey Caulker Macca (Soley in hope that he might 'accidently' mistime a tackle on Chopra)

Elliot Johnson Cisse

Adomah ----------- Rose

Stead

If we play 2 wingers in a midfield 4 we will get well and truly smacked. Not to say we wont anyway but yeah..

Carey at Right Back and our best right back, Ribs on the bench...in the immortal final words from Bridge on the River Kwai " Madness, MADNESS"

Good enough for Wales first team but apparently not for our wilting soon to be first division club.

I'll get me coat.

"i know, lets put a centre back at right back and my right back on the bench"

Plenty of people want to play Fontaine left back . . . . .

But I do agree playing Carey there would be madness and, if it isnt over already {under Millen}, it would be the end of Hunt's Bristol City career.

Plenty of people want to play Fontaine left back . . . . .

But I do agree playing Carey there would be madness and, if it isnt over already {under Millen}, it would be the end of Hunt's Bristol City career.

Bugger Hunt he had is chance...

But if Millen keeps pissin about with Ribs hes gonna be going elsewhere in the New Year and who can Blame him.?

If that Happens it will be a Travesty..

• Admin

I can't believe anyone would pick Hunt. He's right up there with the worst signings I've ever seen. He's lazy, has a dreadful first touch, lunges into tackles and risks getting booked constantly (largely because of his dreadful first touch) and he lacks any kind of positional awareness.

And, unfortunately, I think Stewart is pretty much as bad as well. I've rarely seen a centre half who is unable to judge the flight of a ball, but he manages it with comic regularity. So I wouldn't have either of them anywhere near the side tomorrow, even though results haven't improved since they were dropped.

Did we expect miracles, Hunt made 113 appearances for Bolton, 9 for Birmingham (loan) and 20 for Derby (loan) Not a lot of games for a 27 year old (an average of 14.2 games per season.)

Stewart came from Harbour View FC Jamaica, in 2005, to Bradford where he spent a year on loan, then to QPR where he made 147 appearances in 4 years, before we 'snapped' him up.

No fee has ever been paid for either of these players, until they joined us - if we did pay any fee, its not disclosed.

They really weren't the most inspired of signings.

GK - James

RB - Riberio

CB - Carey

CB - Caulker

LB - McAllsiter

DM - Cisse

RM - Adomah

CM - Johnson

CM - Elliott

LM - Rose

CF - Stead

I stated the above team and formation a few weeks back and still think this formation, especially with our situation is the best way or getting any sort of result, especially away from home

People may ask why i'm putting Cisse in,but Skuse has hardly set the world alight lately, and Cisee had like 2 games before being dropped and deserves a chance

My plan would be to frustrate Cardiff keep it tight by having 5 across the middle it would provide much needed cover for our fragile defense at least untill they get some confidence

If i was the manager i'd sit back and frustrate cardiff and then hit them on the break with Rose adomah and Stead being linked by Johnson, who single handily puulled the strings against Barnsley at home, really grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck and dictating play, then gets dropped for the next game, i mean what more could he have done

Against Norwich he hit the bar withing 5 mins after coming on, i for one believe if Johnson is restored to the team we will start to pick up points, he's a vital part of our team when we were sucessful and has been wrongly overlooked ever since imho

Put him in the team and watch the results come in

I know i'll get blasted for putting Mcallister in at LB but we have nobody else, and just because fontaine has a left foot doesn't make him a left back, ebven with how poor Mcallister has been at times, hopefully he can raise his game as he did away at Portsmouth

Everything crossed for tomorrow, city being 5/1 to win tommorow with william hill i'm having £10 on to win, who's with me?

Put him in the team and watch the results come in

We have heard that one before ;)

If people seriously believe LJ is the answer..

Maybe not long term but it can't really get any worse (well........)

I think the results would improve with him in the team, it's not been great since he hasn't been in it, a coincidence maybe?

Maybe not long term but it can't really get any worse (well........)

I think the results would improve with him in the team, it's not been great since he hasn't been in it, a coincidence maybe?

I respect you point of view but Rose is 21 and highly rated by Tottenham. Where was LJ, 29 at his age. Released by Watford?

LJ is a truly great guy but he is not the central midfielder to help us out.

Did we expect miracles, Hunt made 113 appearances for Bolton, 9 for Birmingham (loan) and 20 for Derby (loan) Not a lot of games for a 27 year old (an average of 14.2 games per season.)

Stewart came from Harbour View FC Jamaica, in 2005, to Bradford where he spent a year on loan, then to QPR where he made 147 appearances in 4 years, before we 'snapped' him up.

No fee has ever been paid for either of these players, until they joined us - if we did pay any fee, its not disclosed.

They really weren't the most inspired of signings.

I think that is hugely unfair on Stewart, he has been at QPR for 4 seasons, played a minimum of 30 times every season in The Championship for a side that has stayed there. Those don't sound like the stats of a poor player, he just got signed by one manager and isn't being picked by his successor, IMO.

Hunt's City career is already over, I reckon.

As for the Ribeiro love in on here, he's had 2 poor performances in 3 starts for us plus made an unhappy midweek sub appearance for Wales, if we are going 4-4-2 I don't think we can play him in a flat back four yet myself........

I'm suprised Carey was in so many people's line up's as much as I like the fella past few times have seen him play this season I don't rate him above Fonts and Caulkner I put starting ahead of Carey who had a great game in the awful Norwich Game. I would also scrap the wingback's I think Ribs could do it but is too roar currently still needs just to get experience defending at RB. I like Skuse and think he had a great season last year but hasn't performed anywhere near that this season yet and each player needs to know they aren't a automatic starter I'd go with

James

Ribs Caulkner Fonts McAllister

Adomah LJ Elliot Rose

Stead Pitman

Hunt's City career is already over, I reckon.

Whats worrying is that somebody thought he had one in the first place.

Right from the off he's been universally acclaimed as being awful, fair play to Millen for bombing him out.

But yet another below average journeyman down at AG on a contract to take the piss for a couple of years.

Whats worrying is that somebody thought he had one in the first place.

Right from the off he's been universally acclaimed as being awful, fair play to Millen for bombing him out.

But yet another below average journeyman down at AG on a contract to take the piss for a couple of years.

Hunt has made over 100 top flight appearances and is capped at England under 21 level.

Now cleary the predictable response is 'how on earth did he manage that!?', and I agree on the occasions ive seen him this season he has looked poor, but the fact remains he has more experience of a higher standard of football than the vast majority of our squad ever will.

Both him and Stewart have had inconspicuous starts to the season but both are proven performers.

It will be interesting to see, if the worst does happen and Millen departs, how an incoming manager would view them.

I'm suprised Carey was in so many people's line up's as much as I like the fella past few times have seen him play this season I don't rate him above Fonts and Caulkner I put starting ahead of Carey who had a great game in the awful Norwich Game. I would also scrap the wingback's I think Ribs could do it but is too roar currently still needs just to get experience defending at RB. I like Skuse and think he had a great season last year but hasn't performed anywhere near that this season yet and each player needs to know they aren't a automatic starter I'd go with

James

Ribs Caulkner Fonts McAllister

Adomah LJ Elliot Rose

Stead Pitman

If the team is anything close to that..I absoloutely despair. The defence needs all the help it can get..and from that team, it will get a total of zero.

Thats what I have heard...bloody stupid when you have a Player of Ribs ability in the squad...

If I were him I would start looking for a proper club after christmas.... Perhaps even the Bluebirds ??

Maybe that is what the club is trying to make happen. Although by not playing him, his value will be limited to the club. Cardiff has a different approach of playing pro's and increasing their value before selling them. His contract must be coming to an end soon and how can he gain the necessary experince if the club refuses to give him an extended run in the team. Maybe a loan followed by a move in January is on the cards. Wonder if anyone would be interested in taking him off our books.

Maybe that is what the club is trying to make happen. Although by not playing him, his value will be limited to the club. Cardiff has a different approach of playing pro's and increasing their value before selling them. His contract must be coming to an end soon and how can he gain the necessary experince if the club refuses to give him an extended run in the team. Maybe a loan followed by a move in January is on the cards. Wonder if anyone would be interested in taking him off our books.

I know the U's would have him back tomorrow and with Flyns reccommendations behind him he wouldnt have any problem finding another club even if it were on a free or perhaps with another ambitious first division club . There must be 2 dozen clubs out there who would want a international player on loan.

I also dont understand why he isnt given an extended run in the team, he played well enough in the three appearances he has made this season, not brilliant in two granted, but steady, and against the Swiss he was obviously very nervous but looked assured on the ball when he got it. Back end of last season he was a revelation for us and I dont believe he has deteriorated in the close season. Whether of not he has performed as well as we and he would have wanted the fact remains that he is the best Right back we have available and should be played.

All this talk of " hes only a lad and he will get ripped to shreads" is total Bollocks...I didnt see Andy Carrol rip him to shreads last season ! and I didnt see some of the worlds best young players rip him to shreds in the U17 & U21 matches I saw him play in

To be honest we are going to get copmpletely stuffed today by the birds anyway so Millen might just as well play him.

Ribs future is bright but its not with our lot Im afraid.

If the team is anything close to that..I absoloutely despair. The defence needs all the help it can get..and from that team, it will get a total of zero.

fair enough if thats what you think though personally I'd rather quality than quantity the last few games with the 3 central defenders most of the time when it came to defending they were no better than with 2 central defenders. Or maybe have a midfield sweeper and stead upfront but I'm not sure who'd be cable of this role I would choose LJ if he could tackle.

.............................JAMES..........................

.....CAREY......CAULKER.....STEWART.......FONTS..

..............JOHNSON........ELLIOT............ROSE.........

........ADOMAH............STEAD..................HAYNES............

I think you know something.........

starting line up. James; Carey, Caulker, Fonts, Macca; Adomah, Skuse, Marv, Rose; Haynes, Stead.

Oh dear, the usual suspects, 3 of that back four played in the 6-0 at AG, same midfield pairing yet again..........

Oh dear, the usual suspects, 3 of that back four played in the 6-0 at AG, same midfield pairing yet again..........

Has McAllister got pictures of Millen banging a rentboy or something?

This is like Johnson and his son all over again. Every man and his dog can see the bloke is a terrible player and gets ripped apart by right wingers and attackers.

Yet again and again the idiot is given the left back spot.

Fk me dead, I despair sometimes I really do!!!

Has McAllister got pictures of Millen banging a rentboy or something?

This is like Johnson and his son all over again. Every man and his dog can see the bloke is a terrible player and gets ripped apart by right wingers and attackers.

Yet again and again the idiot is given the left back spot.

Fk me dead, I despair sometimes I really do!!!

What's even weirder is that he took him off at HT in the last game because he was so poor.

Stewart and Cisse may as well leave, they are clearly never going to given another chance.

Archived