IGNORED

If Montenegro Can Get A Draw At Wembley .............

southvillekiddy

I think the biggest problem on saturday is that our last two weeks of 'practice' and 'team-building' have been done with a red and white ball......... the blue and white one is really going to confuse the hell out of them! :whistle2:

:rofl2br:

Candidly speaking, I think the Taffs have a surprise coming their way! ;)

Montenegro have technically good players, are very compact, well organised, disciplined and defensively excellent. We on the other hand...........................

Have Gareth Barry, Shaun Wright-Phillips (surely the worst ever England player to make 40+ appearances?) and Kevin Davies.........

If we play like Montenegro in a local derby we would end up with eight players they certainly enjoyed a tackle, 0-0 would be great and the odd knee high challenge as long as u get away it is ok from time to time.

Montenegro did there homework. Unfortunately England never do, with the likes of Rooney starting your never going to score.

Agree with this as well. They must be thoroughly demoralised.

When's he going to have a good word for them. Can't keep on b****cking them when he's not perfect.

City's defence was 'thoroughly demoralised" for most of last season as well.

Different keeper, one or two new faces, still appalling defence.

No problem with James shouting at that lot, a bit of a passionate response from one or two of the recipients wouldn't go amiss.

This 'head down running towards the centre circle, not listening, not looking for the ball' drives everybody mad, not just James.

Montenegro did there homework. Unfortunately England never do, with the likes of Rooney starting your never going to score.

Well you pay peanuts -you get monkeys.

We should be paying Capello a decent wedge with generous expenses etc, then maybe we'd get some proper preparations in place. You cant expect the bloke & his support staff to do too much with the resources they've got. Come on FA put some cash Englands way & lets get back on track, same goes for all the lads in the squad too.

They need feeding up & pampering a bit -theyre obviously too hungry for it at present. Why should any of the team & management have any National pride in putting on the shirt when they are so undervalued & everyday they have to read & hear new stories of the easy ride single mums & everyone else in the country gets on benefits!... We should be looking after Britains talented young athletes far better doncha think?.. they deserve better!

:englandsmile4wf:.

i went to the England game and thier was no passion in any of the players (bar stevie G) or desire to win the game (bar Steveie G) all they did was jog about passing it around at the back oh and also gareth Barry was atrocious he couldn't keep hold of the ball just giving it away all the time.

So if Cardiff have an off day asnd we aren't as bad as we have been then we might just be able to nick a point or 3

Some good scouting and we can get ourselves a bargain.

The Helsingborg players who played us off the park this summer are on 1/3 to 1/4 of our players. What about the Montenegro players?

The problem is that we can't have just one or two to start play football. We need at least five or six.

You're right Tommy. We have the players but now the team need to play with heart .

They must surely know what this particular match means to City. We just cannot be gutless on saturday

You're right Tommy. We have the players but now the team need to play with heart .

They must surely know what this particular match means to City. We just cannot be gutless on saturday

According to Louis at the golf day interview the players aren't treating the match as a derby, they just want a good performance.

Seemed a slightly strange comment to me, don't think I've misquoted him.

i don't think any nation pays it's footballers a match fee or time for being away you are supposed to do it to feel proud of perpresenting your country also i know it happens in cricket but that is because they are away all the time on internatial duty

Indeed you should be proud to do it for free, but they do get paid.

Well you pay peanuts -you get monkeys.

We should be paying Capello a decent wedge with generous expenses etc, then maybe we'd get some proper preparations in place. You cant expect the bloke & his support staff to do too much with the resources they've got. Come on FA put some cash Englands way & lets get back on track, same goes for all the lads in the squad too.

They need feeding up & pampering a bit -theyre obviously too hungry for it at present. Why should any of the team & management have any National pride in putting on the shirt when they are so undervalued & everyday they have to read & hear new stories of the easy ride single mums & everyone else in the country gets on benefits!... We should be looking after Britains talented young athletes far better doncha think?.. they deserve better!

:englandsmile4wf:.

[/quoteLL

BTW ..... incase anyone was in doubt... No I dont believe a word of what I wrote above... They're ALL spoilt barstewards as far as I'm concerned, & a large percentage of the players fans dote on just dont give a toss in return, fans are often treated with contempt & only seen as cash machines to feed the lifestyles & ego's of footballers who if they couldnt kick a ball would be devoid of most other talents.. over paid over rated & sadly more anti-hero than hero in the modern cash rich industry that is football today.. Wheres the Bobby Charltons?.. Wheres the Bobby Moores?.. WHERES THE FATTY WEDLOCKS & ATYEOS??? ...

Archived