IGNORED

Wilson Out!

Robbored

Its about City sacked manager Wilson.He doesn`t have a clue and todays 1-4 win at promotion rivals Brighton was nothing but a lucky result.

Things have gone stale under Wilson and we need some new players or we won`t be in the promotion race.

Wilson has to go.

Robbored you are an idiot.

I have been disillusioned with recent form, but never so far away that I would not return to watching.

You however are just a wind up merchant that thrives on picking on those that question BCFC and the staff, for all the right reasons.

Just for your information, I will resume my attendance with my daughter next home game as I am grateful & happy with todays result.

You however will pick on those in your lowest form of wit come what May.

Grow up and get a life.

I really don't think you two have grasped it have you?

The fool that posted it is just looking for reaction.

He is against fans having their say when things are not so good, which they have a right to do, when things go right, he puts himself in the sarcastic mood to attack them.

Waste of time?

You tell me.

I really don't think you two have grasped it have you?

The fool that posted it is just looking for reaction.

He is against fans having their say when things are not so good, which they have a right to do, when things go right, he puts himself in the sarcastic mood to attack them.

Waste of time?

You tell me.

In the end its just a stupid post and should be in a different forum

I don't think so. Robbo is old enough not to worry about post counts!

I really should put everyone on zero and turn increments off :how funny:

How about just taking them out of the user info on the left, so they arent publicly displayed and are only used for the little red boxes ???

Its about City sacked manager Wilson.He doesn`t have a clue and todays 1-4 win at promotion rivals Brighton was nothing but a lucky result.

Things have gone stale under Wilson and we need some new players or we won`t be in the promotion race.

Wilson has to go.

What A Gimp, Wilson Can Help Us Go Up Now I Believe In Him! And So Do The Team

Wilson has to go.

Brilliant post Robbo, and echoing what all of the fans feel.

Furthermore, we should get rid of Wilkshire.. he's rubbish. And that Miller .. what a waste of money! Aaron Brown too .. what a waster he is. I've never been a big fan of Matt Hill either.

I was hoping for at least twenty nil today, and i think this result is a disgrace. They're not fit to wear the shirt, any of them.

Wilson out!

In fact, sack them all!

:clap::clap::D:clap: for those suffering from an irony deficiency :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Brilliant post Robbo, and echoing what all of the fans feel.

Furthermore, we should get rid of Wilkshire.. he's rubbish. And that Miller .. what a waste of money! Aaron Brown too .. what a waster he is. I've never been a big fan of Matt Hill either.

I was hoping for at least twenty nil today, and i think this result is a disgrace. They're not fit to wear the shirt, any of them.

Wilson out!

In fact, sack them all!

:clap::clap::D:clap: for those suffering from an irony deficiency :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yeah Sack Em All

This has to go down as 1 of the most ridiculous posts I have seen on this forum a 4-1 win against a team above us and you want Wilson out some people never learn, this is a ludacris post everyone can have their opinion though, if this is a joke there is a Amusement Arcade

Ever heard of sarcasm?? :clap: :Cheeky22:

:clap:

I think some of you don't grasp the meaning of 'tongue in cheek'

I have a feel that this post is some what a swipe at those who have been on DW's case.

Tinged with a little sarcasum I think. B)

Ever heard of bored stupid with continual non sensical sarcastic posts with constant jibes at those who dare see fit to say anything against current form?

Yes have your say, but with ####py sarcasm?

It isn't a case of irony or tongue in cheek in this particular case.

It's a case of change the record or get a new stylus for crying out loud.

Been a long wait for you to be able to wheel this post out, Robbored.

My opinion is far from changed simply because he picked a sensible lineup for maybe the 3rd or 4th time in months.

Archived