IGNORED

Hoping To See Wigley In Charge Tuesday.

hinsleburg

i personally feel millens time is up. we cannot keep using excuses or saying the performace was good. the facts are we are conceding too many goals, theres no passion or fight out there bar a few. all this in my opinion is millens fault.

if i was lansdown millen will go tomorrow and wigley takes charge for reading and qpr. appoint a new manager next monday with wigley his assistant until end of year. at the end of the year everyone who the new manager doesnt want goes be it players or staff. let the new manager do whatever he wants and bring in his own backroom staff. i think we need a completly fresh start starting today.

Ask any Southampton fan how good Wigley is as a manager... His under 21's appointment, is only because he's great mates with Pearce. The FA is a glorified Gentlemans Club. They haven't got a clue.

We have the weakest management and coaching team, i've ever known in the History of our Club.

How SL can put the future of our Club into the hands of a Rookie Manager, a weak assistant, and the likes of Alan Walsh (City playing Legend), is beyond me. I really do question his footballing judgement.

If that lot were in charge of the Gas, you'd feel sorry for them.

This is utter madness by SL. If we go down, SL has no one else to blame but himself.

The thought of us being a League 1 side, with a brand new 30 000 seater stadium, is cringeworthy. We must be the laughing stock of the football league right now.

Archived