IGNORED

17 Wins In 70 Games!

Dolman Block B

One fella posted it earlier and ive had a nose and he seems to be spot on!

Anyone else confirm this?

I've just been thinking about it and it makes sense. We had no wins in our last 10 games in the 08/09 season, and 1 win in our first 11 this season makes 1 win in 21! That would mean 16 wins last season which sounds about right to me. May God help us!

The stat suggests to me that the players in the team for the duration of those 70 games aren't good enough. In fact just writing that feels like I'm stating the bleedin obvious.

So why are Carey, McAllister, Elliott, Skuse - who must be the four with the most appearances over the 70 - still seemingly the first names on the teamsheet every week?

It's quite simple: these players need replacing.

The stat suggests to me that the players in the team for the duration of those 70 games aren't good enough. In fact just writing that feels like I'm stating the bleedin obvious.

So why are Carey, McAllister, Elliott, Skuse - who must be the four with the most appearances over the 70 - still seemingly the first names on the teamsheet every week?

It's quite simple: these players need replacing.

Add Lee Johnson to that list.

17 wins from 70, wow!

When will we be asked to renew seasons tickets this time around, February, January!

Not good enough value for money I'm afraid. I'll need to see a drastic improvement in the management team before I'll be parting with any more money. I have no confidence in Millen whatsoever.

We can buy as many players as we like, the manager is the most important position to get right. Steve L, please don't waste any more money on players, invest in a quality manager.

After three years in the championship I actually expect us to play entertaining football and not just grinning out results.

If we are not good enough it's only fair we go down and build a new team capable of making a true challenge.

Would agree

if we were like West Brom,Birmingham,Newcastle relegation will lose thousands of already pissed off fans city never bounce back another 5/6 years of wilderness league 1 football to start alover again. The damage to Steve Lansdown's investment and plans would be unthinkable i don't care how we stay up rather start again in this league than play 1 minute in the cesspool of league 1.

17 wins from 70, wow!

When will we be asked to renew seasons tickets this time around, February, January!

Not good enough value for money I'm afraid. I'll need to see a drastic improvement in the management team before I'll be parting with any more money. I have no confidence in Millen whatsoever.

We can buy as many players as we like, the manager is the most important position to get right. Steve L, please don't waste any more money on players, invest in a quality manager.

OMG I didn't realise things had been quite this bad - now i'm depressed.

There was talk in another thread that we need to win 13/14 games out of our last 35 to stay up - this means that overnight we need to nearly double our win ratio of the last 18 months to get out of this mess....

We badly need a win against Reading

Which also suggest we've been in the s**t for a considerable amount of time.. Millen has probably won us the majority of those games too... :noexp:

EXACTLY!!!

We have been in decline for nearly 2 seasons now, IT ISN'T ALL KM's fault........GJ is just as much to blame (that is if you blame the managers of course).

IMO, the players have to look at themselves as well....................

BCAGFC

17 wins from 70, wow!

Great point and bloody worrying

Archived