IGNORED

Time To Start Backing Them

BS10 RED

im not a violent person & would certainly never assult a fellow city fan. i just post & state my own opinion which will never please everyone but isnt that what makes these boards so interesting?

But ive told you that your opinion on me is wrong, you are not debating you are stating that because i support the club( because it needs supporting now more than ever) i am blind to the issues. That i can assure you is total bollox.

But ive told you that your opinion on me is wrong, you are not debating you are stating that because i support the club( because it needs supporting now more than ever) i am blind to the issues. That i can assure you is total bollox.

Fair enough i get your point but it almost as if your to afraid to say anything negative about our negative season & anyone who does you seem to have a vendetta against, which is wrong.

Fair enough i get your point but it almost as if your to afraid to say anything negative about our negative season & anyone who does you seem to have a vendetta against, which is wrong.

Not at all, but i wont go as far as you have and state that you hope we lose against Reading and QPR.

Everyone on here knows its not going well but we all have to show some balls and fight to try and turn our season round.

We have been in far worse situations and the fans have got behind the team big time so theres no point in giving up already.

Not at all, but i wont go as far as you have and state that you hope we lose against Reading and QPR.

Everyone on here knows its not going well but we all have to show some balls and fight to try and turn our season round.

We have been in far worse situations and the fans have got behind the team big time so theres no point in giving up already.

Im not giving up already im just a worried city fan looking for soloutions & i feel that getting rid of the man whos job it is to get results is a good place to start as im not seeing anything from him at the moment. hes been here for 11 years so in many ways he has had a head start! call me what you wish but when it comes to supporting city im as good as they get.

What a dumb post, i dont really want to waste my time in commenting any further but some things just need to be said.

If we keep Millen till the end of the season we WILL get relegated.

If we get relegated, we will NOT get a new stadium.

If we dont get a new stadium we will NOT have world cup football in Bristol.

Relegation = The end of Bristol City Football Club!

Sorry mate, I don't want to get involved in the personal stuff, but you do talk a load of b*lls. Can I rephrase your posting?

If we keep Millen till the end of the season we may be relegated, but its too early to tell.

If we get relegated, we may not get a new stadium.

If we don't get a new stadium we will not have World Cup Football in Bristol, but maybe a lot of City fans care more about their club than World Cup Football.

Relegation = a massive disappointment and the need for major restructuring and cost-cutting, but the club will still exist and I will keep supporting it as I have done for a long time. Shockingly, I can remember actually enjoying football in the third division: certainly more than I am enjoying football in the Championship at the moment. I'm more interested in enjoying going and watching matches than status for the sake of it. Of course I'd like City to be in the highest division they can, but it isn't a disaster if we were relegated, as Leeds United fans know. Relegation would not be the end of the world, and it certainly isn't worth bankrupting the club or putting its development back ten years (as we did in 1998) to prevent it.

As usual portland b thinks he owns this forum and woe betide anyone who disagrees with him,we are all city fans,and that's why we take the time to offer our opinions, if the dressing room is like this forum no wonder we are in dee shit

This thread is about "backing the team" you dont want to but i do, end of.

"thinks he owns this forum":rofl2br: :rofl2br: nice one

I back the team not the manager

This is the point.

Whatever's said on here, most of us on this forum back the team to the hilt on matchdays, and always will.

Backing a failing manager who we see dragging City inexorably into division 3 is a different matter altogether.

It's very easy to distinguish the two.

This is the point.

Whatever's said on here, most of us on this forum back the team to the hilt on matchdays, and always will.

Backing a failing manager who we see dragging City inexorably into division 3 is a different matter altogether.

Spot on! couldnt of put it better myself, this is exactly how im feeling.

Spot on! couldnt of put it better myself, this is exactly how im feeling.

Exactly...we wouldn't be on here venting our spleen, if we didn't care. Supporting KM and some of our players, is tantamount to not turning off a life support machine, when your clinically dead. It's prolonging the outcome.

Exactly...we wouldn't be on here venting our spleen, if we didn't care. Supporting KM and some of our players, is tantamount to not turning off a life support machine, when your clinically dead. It's prolonging the outcome.

Again, another brilliant way of looking at it! 5 stars to you and nog! :cool2:

This is the point.

Absolutly. We've been there got that t shirt too many damn times hey Noggers

Its harder and harder for the three relegated sides to come back up n all. 10 years last time, seven managers/acting managers and a shitload of broken dreams and hopes too..

Archived