IGNORED

My Phil Brown Topic? (merged)

Andy082005

So you tell me who you would want??

Or do you still want millen in charge??

Amazingly enough, yes. Firstly and foremostly I want Millen to succeed as manager. It's not looking good, at all, but I will back him while he is in charge.

Phil Brown is a prat and succeeded at Hull with a massive wage bill that has since f*cked the club up royally. He was crap at Derby from what I remember.

I like Tisdale personally.

Us win?! Lets try and refrain from ridiculous posts please people.

ChubStixx,

May I ask why you steal my Avatar every time I change it? Literally every time!

Unless theres something wrong with my PC in which case I apologize.

Wednesday after the Reading game. Phil Brown is exactly what is needed at this club at the moment, and his appointment will hopefully will be a major kick up to backside for a lot of the players who seem to be in a comfort zone.

It might not be pretty, but that's not what is needed at the moment.

Agreed. Brown wouldn't have been my choice after GJ left but would certainly have been a better bet than Millen when Copout did a runner. In the current circustances Brown or Megson are exactly what we need. No nonsense, been there done that managers who don't take sh*t from anyone who gets in their way.

Finally a ray of hope at the end of another dark weekend for BCFC.

:fingerscrossed:

I sincerely hope we resolve the current shambles, get ourselves out of this mess & back on track WITHOUT any major management changes - maybe just a major change of fortune :fingerscrossed:.

However, if this scenario ultimately proves impossible & change's have to be made I'd rather the new manager was NOT Mr Brown... in fact if Millen is eventually shown the door I really hope Mr Lansdown goes for the (popular fans choice?) & decides to SOD it (if you know what I mean?).

The situation is undoubtedly very bad at present (about as bad as it gets) BUT it is not terminal & the only way is up from here I'm not saying we are too good to go down (no club is immune) but I feel theres life in this old dog yet. He's about to come snarling smartly out of the traps, surprise a few people by not looking back & ending the season in a half decent league position... (I can feel it in me water :) )

WE WILL SURVIVE - We WILL come alive!!!

I saw them both too. When I saw them they were in Steam. Sat on a bench in the mocked up railway station. Chatting away like a paid who had known each other for years. They had a very interesting conversation with an old chap in period dress and an old lady carrying a tray of cakes.

They realised all wasn't as it seemed when PB went to take a bite out of the cake he'd helped himself to when it turned out to be made of plastic.

Still for a few minutes when they were sat there talking to what they worked out were models - lifelike though they are - they had a very pleasant chat without anyone giving them jip.

They then picked up their array of Designer Outlet Henri Lloyd I've Never Been Sailing In My Life carrier bags and purposely walked off to have a look in the Dining Car.

Phil Brown? Has it really come to this?

Seriously questions will need to be asked about Lansdowns footballing brain if he appoints this embarrassment.

You all complain about GJ losing faith from his players and yet Phil Brown done that in the worse style - blasting his team at half time - on the pitch infront of over 30,000 at Man City.

The blokes a *****. Don't even think about it Lansdown.

Seriously questions will need to be asked about Lansdowns footballing brain if he appoints this embarrassment.

You all complain about GJ losing faith from his players and yet Phil Brown done that in the worse style - blasting his team at half time - on the pitch infront of over 30,000 at Man City.

The blokes a *****. Don't even think about it Lansdown.

I'm not saying Phil Brown is the right man for the job, but he's taken a team into the Premier League.

Brown, Hollowhead and Warnock are all managers who have very 'different' ways of managing, but they do seem to get results. Perhaps it's something that we need. At least it would be entertaining. ;):D

Archived