IGNORED

Time To Be Counted

marmite

Tuesdays game is massive for this club. Lets have no more talk of it being worth losing to sack Millen. We need EVERY point available starting now. Lets get 200% behind the team tomorrow to show that we do trust them to perform. They need us now more than ever, and we need them to perform for us. It works both ways.

Im all for backing the lads and cheering them on, but what if we do that and they STILL play rubbish and decide to not try? do we just continue to cheer and pretend everything is rosey? to be honnest i dont know if i could, but thats just me.

Mate, I appreciate where your coming from, and I 100% agree with you when you say Millen has to go......but do you have to invade every single post where someone is trying to be a bit positive?

Ive been very negative lately on here, but c'mon.....give some people a breather and let them be positive without constantly trying to throw up a debate

Here here! I dont want to hear boos, you're not fit to wear the shirt songs or anything but praise - the jeers upset me tbh, no need, would you perform to a cacophony of boos?? I couldnt ! Come on cidayyyyyyyyyyy

Quite agree Mitten.

In over 30 years of following City I can honestly say I have NEVER ever booed the team or an individual player. In my book it is just not on to boo the team you support - however badly they have been playing.

Sure, there have been many times when the team runs off at half time (or full time) when I don't clap because they have not done well but BOOING gives a terrible impression to visiting opposition fans.

Not that we are the only club whose fans do it.

Get behind the team tomorrow ! They need us more than ever at this time.

Give the boys our backing tomorrow night, it's all we as supporters can do TBH. Hopefully, a noisy Ashton Gate might give them a spur to try that little bit harder.

If it still goes tits up, let the powers that be know at the end if that's your choice!

Simples.

Mate, I appreciate where your coming from, and I 100% agree with you when you say Millen has to go......but do you have to invade every single post where someone is trying to be a bit positive?

Ive been very negative lately on here, but c'mon.....give some people a breather and let them be positive without constantly trying to throw up a debate

Fair enough dude, i must admit i am abit full on at the moment which i apologize for. im just passionate and extreamely fed up with the current mess we find ourselfs in!

COMEEE ONN YOUUU REEDDDSSS!!! :fingerscrossed:

not once have i heard a pompey crowd booing, as sh1t as they were at some points last season, the fans cheered their badge for 90 minutes, we cant manage 90 seconds!

Its not really the same thing. Pompey were in deep administration and knew they were going down. although i accept your point that it is extreamely foolish to boo the players walst they are playing, this acheives nothing and will only make the matter worse, vent your frustration after the game if you wish, but not during! :)

we can, said on here before, the east end atmosphere before the millwall game was the best i've been stood amongst, but it only lasted for about fifteen minutes, it's why i signed up, i'd love it to rock regardless for 90 mins, it would show the fans we care and i'm sure would lift them

we can, said on here before, the east end atmosphere before the millwall game was the best i've been stood amongst, but it only lasted for about fifteen minutes, it's why i signed up, i'd love it to rock regardless for 90 mins, it would show the fans we care and i'm sure would lift them

Remember the Chesterfield game a few seasons back when things looked black that was a turning point the fans turn out next game and gave brill surport guess wat we turned it round lets get behind the boys from the off Tues & Friday & show wat great supporters we realy are

Time to be counted!

Goals conceded, that'll be another 3 then. Carry on like this and we'll be able to count the crowd alright.

If I start to see them defend like their lives depended on it, then I'll start making some noise. The response from the crowd this season has reflected the performances, utter crap.

Defend like your Granny's in goal was how GJ's put it I believe.

Im all for backing the lads and cheering them on, but what if we do that and they STILL play rubbish and decide to not try? do we just continue to cheer and pretend everything is rosey? to be honnest i dont know if i could, but thats just me.

exactly, theres not a crowd in the land that will get behind absolute garbage like wev'e been served up at home this season. if they put a shift in and play like something resembling a side worthy of this division and all of the money they get paid then we will get behind it.

i will be there i will be trying to get behind them but if after an hour we are 2 or 3 nil down and playing like a shower like in almost every home game so far what do you expect???

We dont need to sack Millen, we were unlucky against Cardiff. The lads need to keep their heads up and come out firing against Reading tomorrow night. :city:

I don't think we were unlucky. We were masters of our own downfall, if we continue to concede free kicks around our penalty area then teams will punish us. It still worries me that we are not creating many chances from open play.

If we actually play the ball on the floor we WILL win the game, however if we employ the same tactics as Saturday then the fans have justification for reacting negatively, not towards the players but the manager.

I can't fault the players for their effort on Saturday, but if that's as good as we get tactically then it's goodnight Irene next season.

Hopefully this time tomorrow we will have just seen City play Reading off the Park, COYR.

remember the huddersfield game,very partisan that day,won 2-1,it can work,we wont know if we dont try

Yes, remember that afternoon.

It was only Huddersfield but they were top of the league, I believe, and after nine straight defeats it felt like we'd beaten Real Madrid.

Came out of The Grandstand and bumped into some bitter losers, excellent day.

Good luck everyone. :city: .

Archived