IGNORED

Time To Be Counted

marmite

what a predictable post from kingswood robin,ill tell you what ill shout for both of us shall I ,YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR HANDS

I'll help you shout for all those that just sit moaning waiting for something to happen. Some people on here don't rate the players, the manager, or the chairman. Go support the gas then and leave this club for the real fans who will still be here whatever league we play in. 2nd in the Premier League would be deemed failure for some. Get real and get loyal.Support is needed more than ever.We are all in this together.

We are all part of Bristol City, win or lose.

Lots of time this Season I kept having the "oh I have a good feeling about this game" however now obviously even a draw at home would be progress I suppose. Anyway lets get behind the lads right from the word off , It's the city's players responsiblity to wear that shirt and want it but also the fans to make the most of home advantage and cheer them on!

We are all in this together.

We are all part of Bristol City, win or lose.

Do you believe everything you're told? It's become a cliche.

You need to get yourself to the players entrance tomorrow night and tell them this. I admire your passion but you're directing your war cry in the wrong direction.

The fans are not the problem.

I'm fortunate enough to have seen city play in all four divisions, top of the league, bottom of the league and about to disappear altogether. I class myself as a real fan thank you very much and I have no intention of defecting to Rovers. We have some good players (capable of better) and the best chairman for many a year. Unfortunately we have a manager, nice guy, but lacking in the experience required given the circumstances we find ourselves in.

I'm sure there a quite a few posters on here that haven't witnessed a relegation season before. I can tell you, every week you think, just a few results and we can turn it round, we've got the players to do it, we've been so unlucky. Sound familiar?

I have unconditional love for city just as I have unconditional love for my children, but if they did something wrong I'd be negligent if I didn't tell them. Sorry, but suggesting ways to improve things doesn't mean I'm not a "real" fan as has been suggest here. You don't win a war by just shouting.

It's time to get behind the team, give the opposition some stick and make the referees job a bit easier for him when making decisions for our team.

You can bet your life Cardiff and Portsmouth were helped by the referee making decisions which were influenced by the home crowds, we used to do it but it's missing now.

So back the lads, boo the ref and opposition.

Ashton Gate under lights can be an intimidating ground for the away team. Lets really make it like that tomorrow night.

It was only 18 months ago that we totaly intimidated Reading at there own ground, some of the best support from a City crowd at an away ground that ive seen and heard.

Lets all play our part and hope the team respond.

Ashton Gate under lights can be an intimidating ground for the away team. Lets really make it like that tomorrow night.

Hope so, usually a great atmosphere on evening games. Hope we can all just ignore the manager situation (right, wrong, or otherwise) and blindly just happy clap our ar5es off for the team and for a bl**dy victory! Cheers :fingerscrossed::preacher:

Kingswood I agree with you, you cannot expect us to cheer or sing if there 2-0 down and not playing for the jersey. However even if we are loosing still and I see the lads making a real good effort then I will make some noise for them. Simples

Just don't demean yourself and compare muskrats, eeuurrghhh (shudder)

Fair enough dude, i must admit i am abit full on at the moment which i apologize for. im just passionate and extreamely fed up with the current mess we find ourselfs in!

COMEEE ONN YOUUU REEDDDSSS!!! :fingerscrossed:

I feel that bud.....its certainly grinding the staunchest of City fans down at the bit.

C'MON YOU REDS!!

Lay off the fans, this is not their night. All 11 players owe us a performance tonight and they will get the fans back on side.

We were there in good numbers for the opening day of the season in good spirits, and well up for getting behind the team, but the on field performance never matched it and it has carried for a 10 further games. The fans always start well but the players must do their bit more than anything, they need to be clever on the pitch, if we get a goal, stop with the long ball crap, look for a player, slow the game down, have the fire in their bellies to stop an attack on our goal, we had it in droves our first season up.

Yes the fans can carry a performance if the players have the desire, I don't doubt that the 12-13000 fans who turn up will want us to win, the question is will every player on that pitch put every last scrap of energy and passion to force a win tonight.

Fans can do so much, but ultimately the players will drive the level of noise we generate, Here's hoping I have lost my voice tomorrow morning.:fingerscrossed:

Lay off the fans, this is not their night. All 11 players owe us a performance tonight and they will get the fans back on side.

We were there in good numbers for the opening day of the season in good spirits, and well up for getting behind the team, but the on field performance never matched it and it has carried for a 10 further games. The fans always start well but the players must do their bit more than anything, they need to be clever on the pitch, if we get a goal, stop with the long ball crap, look for a player, slow the game down, have the fire in their bellies to stop an attack on our goal, we had it in droves our first season up.

Yes the fans can carry a performance if the players have the desire, I don't doubt that the 12-13000 fans who turn up will want us to win, the question is will every player on that pitch put every last scrap of energy and passion to force a win tonight.

Fans can do so much, but ultimately the players will drive the level of noise we generate, Here's hoping I have lost my voice tomorrow morning.:fingerscrossed:

Realist!

Spot on. I see where these types of thread come from but they are so frustrating! if the players turn up then the rest looks after it's self. The fans were fully behind the team prior to Norwich but it's hard to keep clapping and dancing in your seat when you are being humiliated on your own patch by a team who were playing league 1 football 6 months ago.

what a predictable post from kingswood robin,ill tell you what ill shout for both of us shall I ,YOU JUST SIT ON YOUR HANDS

Shame you didn't read it properly then, did I not say I would make some noise?

If your going to shout for both of us I'll look out for the person with two heads and I'll know its you!

read it perfectly well thanks,Ill make some noise IF?,dont worry with these two heads of mine Ill still shout for you

Archived