IGNORED

Own Up

CiderArmyy

if you want us to lose then stay away.

we only need positive support right now. Anyone can do that when its going well.

Those who can do it when the chips are down are the real support with back bone for the fight.

The support would be a hell of lot better if the players showed back bone for the fight!

This is the kind of question you can only sensibly answer in hindsight.

Remember, when we lost nine games straight under Gary Johnson, there were absolutely no signs of improvement until the last couple of games. What if it had taken a couple more to turn around? We might have played managerial merry go rounds too early and got rid of a manager who ultimately proved successful here.

If you look objectively at our performances I think you would have to admit that we have seen some signs of improvement in this terrible run under Millen, but they've been sporadic and followed by imbecilic defending that makes them very easy to forget.

If we win convincingly against Reading, and go on a decent run, the Cardiff game will be viewed as a turnaround and Millen will get a reprieve.

Scrape a win, then lose the next three, and yes it would have been better not to win and make a change earlier because we'll almost certainly be doing that anyway.

Personally, I don't think I can go to a game and not want City to win.

Nothing more needs saying, bang on.

The support would be a hell of lot better if the players showed back bone for the fight!

just underlines my point that its easy to sing 'we always believe' when things are going well. Support the team and see where it gets us. Want them to lose and they probably will.

what a complete tool! what's more important our survival in this division or just get KM the sack? SL and GJ built this club to compete with the big boys and you would rather see us go closer to the likes of walsall and rochdale just for the sake of another manager

No need to use that kind of language for an opposing thought. You may not agree with it, but it has a certain logic to it. What would you rather have?

a) Get a win tonight and then 5 losses (certainly not unreasonable based on the last 11 games and no visible signs of improvement) OR

b) Lose tonight, accelerate the departure of KM and potentially get a better manager in sooner rather than later.

Who knows whether it's the right thing to do - but it's certainly not worth calling someone a complete tool for thinking it. One sign of intelligence is the ability to take another's point of view on board but not necessarily agree with it - a skill that seems to be lacking in spades on this 'forum' which is more of a slanging arena than a place for debate.

So those of you who want us to loose tonight, will you be cheering Reading goals, and booing City goals?

Who's to say if we lose tonight then KM would loose his job? SL may give him a full season! So with that in mind i want us to win tonight, and friday, and every other f--king game of the season!

So those of you who want us to loose tonight, will you be cheering Reading goals, and booing City goals?

Who's to say if we lose tonight then KM would loose his job? SL may give him a full season! So with that in mind i want us to win tonight, and friday, and every other f--king game of the season!

Re: full season. Do you think SL would allow that to happen?

As for the last bit, of course we all want to win every game til the end - do you honestly think with 6pts after 11 games that we'll do that under current management? What evidence have you seen that the form will change?

Once we're all sat in our seats of course everyone will cheer the City once the adrenaline kicks in. But taking a step back and thinking long term do you agree that KM is the man for the job?

If so, why - what leads to you think that?

If not, you'd have to agree that getting rid of him sooner rather than later is in the best interest of the club. And given that, what's the quickest way to ensure that happening?

Maybe KM isn't the man to take us forward , on current form anyway. But, we're only 11 games in and things can change very quickly, especially in this league. Plus a new manager would also need time to settle, the players would have to get used to a different regime yet again, and by the time that happens we could be well out of it!

I'm just saying support KM and the team and who knows a win tonight could be the start!

Who wants us to lose tomorrow so Millen goes quicker?

Why any true fan would would wish their own team to lose is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, Millens style and team selection frustrates the hell out of me, but I'll still be there tonight, as I have been through the good and the bloody awful. If Milly goes,the club is on hold again waiting for the next miracle worker to give us fresh hope, and if thats anything like the last time,forget it!

Archived