IGNORED

Is It Co-incidence?

Robbored

Amazing how City score 4 away from home without star front man Lee Peacock.Miller and Roberts started up front and Miller nets a goal and Roberts plays a blinder.Is that co-incidence or is Peacock too difficult to find a partner for?

I would love to Wilson leave him out next week and start with the same 11 that started today if everyones fit.It would sent a message to Peacock that he's not an automatic first choice and he has to play for his place like everyone else.

Although Peacock was unwell today and would have started if fit Wilson deserves all the credit for selecting an attacking team today.

Guest Bootylicious

Id leave him out and stick with the same 11.

His form hasn't been good of late and its been difficult to find a partner for him. Miller and Roberts seem to have (surprisingly?!) clicked.

Keep em for Barnsley game.

Peacocks turn this week then

Perhaps i've mis-read the above, all I see is people asking for the same 11 to start next week and 1 person stating that his form has not been good of late; which is totally true compared to the first few weeks of the season.

When are you actually going to allow people the freedom to debate and make a comment without criticising? :Confused13:

Well said Robbored. Peacock has been off his game for a while. Personally I think the best front two combination would be Miller and Matthews, but Roberts offers something that Matthews and Peacock cant......Pace (and fitness in Matthews' case)

Archived