Gate Tonight

pride of the west

Ok Gate predictions tonight.

Im saying below 11k 10920 my estimate.

Weather not very good

recent performances shocking

Reading not exactly a big draw

Although close I cant see Reading bringing more than 1k, even thats optimistic

Therefore I can only see 10000 hardcores turning up which yes, that does mean circa 20% of season tickets giving it the swerve.

Yes this will be embarasing and I can see this being more of a wake up call to SL than any negative result we may endure tonight. Dwindling home support hasnt been mentioned on here alot but I can see this becoming a very big subject in the coming weeks if results do not impove.

I love millen to bits (not in a gay way) so dont get me wrong, but theres only so long you can give the bloke.

I hope we do pull it out of the bag tonight but with confidence shot and a likely poor atmosphere I am not very confident.

Weather not very good

Therefore I can only see 10000 hardcores turning up which yes, that does mean circa 20% of season tickets giving it the swerve.

Yes this will be embarasing and I can see this being more of a wake up call to SL than any negative result we may endure tonight. Dwindling home support hasnt been mentioned on here alot but I can see this becoming a very big subject in the coming weeks if results do not impove.

I love millen to bits (not in a gay way) so dont get me wrong, but theres only so long you can give the bloke.

I hope we do pull it out of the bag tonight but with confidence shot and a likely poor atmosphere I am not very confident.

Reading are brining 850 i read on their 606, and i say about 11500.

I'm a season ticket holder but cant be arsed to go tonight. My mate who I pick up doesnt want to go either - so thats -2 down.

I live in Swansea so its a 120 mile round trip with petrol costs, bridge toll, early start for work tomorrow, the team playing the worst I can ever remember them (are we even worse than the Pulis days now?)

So I'm staying put at home

Same again Friday

Hope they win though

.... just been down the pub, and I was only just discussing this subject with Paul the phychic octopus!!

Paul is feeling pretty negative at the moment, as he lives near Bristol, hates Neil Warnock, and is pissed-off about Friday, however .....

Paul predicts the gate will be the number of die-hard pissed-off season ticker holders we have, plus 927 Reading supporters.

If anyone knows exactly how many 'pissed-off, die-hard season ticket holders' we have, he will be able to work out an exact figure.

Hope this helps.

:badmood:

Weather not very good

Weather beautiful here.. oh sorry ;(

I would have thought about 12,947 or thereabouts.

Im sat here feeling sorry for myself as ive got the biggest cold ever! coughing, sneezing, headache you names it! but i will still be there to support the club! it will be hard though as i really am in a state! ah well life goes on!! :winner_third_h4h:

Thats the spirit.. well done..... die hard..... and go give the cold to thousands of others. disapointed2se.gif

I'll be there but I am like a puppy that you cannot house train. As soon as I get punished I soon forget and then go back for more!!

... thank you, Paul already knows your plans - that is why he is called 'Paul the phychic octopus'.

You are already counted in his figures.

Also, please don't compare yourself watching City with the behaviour of a puppy: I despise cruelty to animals .....:disapointed2se:

Weather not very good

over 13 thousand actually drybread

It's been drawn to my attention that a £20 membership fee is required in order of ehtree to ye olde easte ende. I'm not sure but I suspect tickets still need to be bought in advance; a hastle your standard pay-on-the-dayer doesn't endure.

Now, I was previously a regular attender of 14 years and an ST holder for 12, but this season was away.

So, unless this matter is put right, it's gonna be all about me an Geoff on Radio Bri....... an blah blah blah every home game benefitting our Club buggady shite. I shalln't march this immoral and cutting insult alone, oh no, but any otib support shall be greatfully received. Thankyou and goodnight X also if it stirs up mass debate I shall also be receptive to the vibe.

I have to say though, not only am I temporarally unemployed (job pending-beauracratic paper shuffling game :rolleyes: ) I'm also a skint charety case. just now X

Also, any pretty girls who want a go

Thought it was great last night, if it only takes 12,000 (City fans) to create that atmosphere every game then so be it. 3 moaners who sit behind me didnt bother turning up last night and i hope they "cant be bothered" for the rest of the season.

Its so easy to support when the teams doing well, but the real support always turns out when the chips are down, and last night was one of those:yes:

Archived