IGNORED

Perfect Scenario...

spudski

...for me, would be City to scrape a win tonight, another on Saturday and then a new manager appointed on Monday. Whether it be KM stepping down or aside, it wouldn't bother me.

Possibly the worst case scenario IMHO. Scraping two wins would (justifiably?) prevent KM from being fired OR this scenario:

1. Two wins. KM is sacked.

2. New manager appointed.

3. New manager loses first 4 games. Pro KM-ites go on rampage pointing out the KM's form was on the up and now we're worse off. Mass suicides, utter despair. Rome burning etc etc etc.

IMHO it needs to unequivocal and a clean break - KM needs to either stay if he's doing better or go after a sustained bad run with no sign of improvement (I think we're at that now). That way there can be no lingering doubts in people's minds as to whether getting rid of him was a good move or not.

And I guess I've just convinced myself that I hope that there's either a spectacular game tonight with a clear strategy, a sensible formation, a decisive win and with the utterly rubbish defense sorted OR (yet) another dismal loss and his immediate dismissal.

Scraping a fluky win or just losing out after a valiant effort would be awful middle ground that will just end up fuelling more discontent between the fans.

We're not playing Saturday, and if we won tonight and Friday why on earth would Millen resign or be sacked? This scenario is just not remotely practical.

I'm not saying it is practical or will happen. But as a supporter of City, Deep down...I don't want them too lose, but i do want to lose the manager.

It's a catch 22. If we win, we'll probably drag out keeping KM. If we lose, we lose more ground, but it brings KM's departure nearer. So, like i say, it's a catch 22.

I know where you're coming from though mate...

...for me, would be City to scrape a win tonight, another on Saturday ( Friday edited ) and then a new manager appointed on Monday. Whether it be KM stepping down or aside, it wouldn't bother me.

If we win tonight and on friday night them millen wont be sacked, no way in hell and to be honnest i wouldnt want him to! but this wont happen, we will loose or draw tonight and then get stuffed on friday and then he'll be gone!

...for me, would be City to scrape a win tonight, another on Saturday ( Friday edited ) and then a new manager appointed on Monday. Whether it be KM stepping down or aside, it wouldn't bother me.

Seriously - change the tune. I wouldn't have guessed that you want Millen out from the other 50 posts you've commented on.

Oh hang on, to satisfy your own ego and self glorification you need your own thread.

Pathetic.

Seriously - change the tune. I wouldn't have guessed that you want Millen out from the other 50 posts you've commented on.

Oh hang on, to satisfy your own ego and self glorification you need your own thread.

Pathetic.

Ego...Ego? **** me...If i had an Ego i wouldn't come on here. Good try though. Some people take this forum way too seriously...Get real, it's a friggin forum FFS...for City wannabe plebs. What do we know...take it with a pinch of salt mate. It's better venting your frustrations on here than kicking the cat.

I'm not saying it is practical or will happen. But as a supporter of City, Deep down...I don't want them too lose, but i do want to lose the manager.

It's a catch 22. If we win, we'll probably drag out keeping KM. If we lose, we lose more ground, but it brings KM's departure nearer. So, like i say, it's a catch 22.

I know where you're coming from though mate...

I do know what you mean and where you're coming from, although I don't happen to agree. You're clearly very worried about the managerial situation, and your recent posts show that you don't think we can get out of this mess under Millen. Although wanting your own team to lose sounds crazy, I can see how genuine supporters can want their team to lose if what they see as the "greater good" can come out of it, I just believe that right now we need a win more than anything, a sentiment that your post suggests you agree with.

Ego...Ego? **** me...If i had an Ego i wouldn't come on here. Good try though. Some people take this forum way too seriously...Get real, it's a friggin forum FFS...for City wannabe plebs. What do we know...take it with a pinch of salt mate. It's better venting your frustrations on here than kicking the cat.

I agree, some take this forum so seriously its un real, if you dont agree with them and there gang they start a mass war! :boxing:

I agree, some take this forum so seriously its un real, if you dont agree with them and there gang they start a mass war! :boxing:

I don't take it seriously - I just get fed up of the same people, banging on with the same 'Millen Out' messages across all topics and then making a topic of their own.

No problem with the message, just the amount of it.

I don't take it seriously - I just get fed up of the same people, banging on with the same 'Millen Out' messages across all topics and then making a topic of their own.

No problem with the message, just the amount of it.

No worries mate...just passionate about my Club, and hate to see it being run so poorly at the moment. I agree, I've probably ranted too much, but i'm fuming...and like i said, it's better than kicking the cat ;)

No worries mate...just passionate about my Club, and hate to see it being run so poorly at the moment. I agree, I've probably ranted too much, but i'm fuming...and like i said, it's better than kicking the cat ;)

If you're going tonight convert some of that fuming negative energy into positivity, well, at least while we're still in the game !

Archived