IGNORED

Well Done To Us Fans (merged)

BCFC Jordan

I finds it funny how fans criticise lads who sing for 90 mins one game and then another game say that the atmosphere was poor because no one sang much. We needs to be encouraging these lads and joining in, the whole EE singing that would be top drawer!

I finds it funny how fans criticise lads who sing for 90 mins one game and then another game say that the atmosphere was poor because no one sang much. We needs to be encouraging these lads and joining in, the whole EE singing that would be top drawer!

I see where your coming, but if 10/20 people just want to sing the one song for 90minutes and not join in anyothers by just singing this one song whats the point? It reminded me of the guy with the megaphone, it just did opposite and sometimes make the atomsphere flat, IMO

Probably the most dull, droning chant I have ever heard at Ashton Gate. Fair play to the lads who made it up and sang it for the whole match (and the last home match), but it would be more suited to a funeral. Perhaps that is why it has not caught on?? It is probably even worse than the one they sing at Palace.

Maybe, maybe not but just saying the song repeated so much got notched in my head :blink:

I see where your coming, but if 10/20 people just want to sing the one song for 90minutes and not join in anyothers by just singing this one song whats the point? It reminded me of the guy with the megaphone, it just did opposite and sometimes make the atomsphere flat, IMO

Fair point, to be fair, towards the end we (yes I was part of the 10/20 :D) joined in with all other chants and then as soon as they stopped carried on with OOOOOOoooooooo Bristol City.....

P.S Where I first heard this song....

By Panathonoikos with the quality lyrics literally translated as "OOOoooo Panathonoikos, I have madness into my mind, wherever you will play I will always follow you, for you I only live and I will only die for you!"

Archived