IGNORED

Much Better Atmosphere

CotswoldRed

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE DRONE OF

COME ON YOU REDS....

:fastasleep:

...but Come on you reds is probably one of the only songs that all four stands actually join in together with. I reckon is sounds brilliant when it starts in one stand and then works its way throughout the rest of the ground.

...but Come on you reds is probably one of the only songs that all four stands actually join in together with. I reckon is sounds brilliant when it starts in one stand and then works its way throughout the rest of the ground.

which in itself is a sad state of affairs that the only song most people will sing is to mumble come on you reds once every twenty minutes...

quite liked it but do agree it needs to be sung a little faster

I think you're right to be honest mate, I've listened to other teams sing it on youtube this morning and they sings it at a faster rate.

Ok the boys, just a little faster on friday if we've got our voices back.....

The song/chants was ok but the fact it just kept going on and on and on just resembled tooth ache to me. So maybe lads sing a verse or two then leave it for 15/20 minuites. That said it was great being at Ashton Gate with a team and set of fans pullinig in the same direction. Can't wait to see Bradders back here with his Queer Poofs Review team.

which in itself is a sad state of affairs that the only song most people will sing is to mumble come on you reds once every twenty minutes...

It's not a sad state of affairs that everybody sings this particular song, it's a reflection that people don't sing other songs. And let's be honest, how can you say we mumble "come on you reds" when it's probably the loudest song we do sing?!

Yes that song really got on my tits but on a slightly off topic point i thought that the red army song during injury time was class, normally i dont join in with that as i find it a bit of a bore but for the first time last night it was used at the right time and from what i could here from the east end all four stands were joining in and really united the club well done everyone.hchant6ez.gif

fair play to the boys who were singing it - i heard them at the Norwich game and thought it was quite catchy, so much so that i couldnt get it out of my head!!!!

In their defence though, 'come on you reds' lasts one chant only as do most of the songs sung down there, however the boys singin 'bristol city...cider army...' sang it for 90 minutes - if the whole ground sung it, IMO it would be really moving

The atmosphere last night was fantastic, it was one of those games you would'nt wanna miss. Well done to all the fans who got behind the team.

What i really liked was when we lost posession, all fans urged the players to win the ball back. this seemed to inspire the players to close them down abit more and we seemed to win the ball back more often. great cheers around when we did.

The fans who sang that city song, were they going for the world record? does anyone know what the record is for singing the same song all through the game?

I quite liked it myself but i think some of the lyrics need a slight change like "time to celebrate". anyone got some ideas how to imrpove it? it could catch on if it changed abit.

p.s. it was nice to have a good ref for a change, didnt make many bad decisions apart from the 5 mins extra time.

COYR

p.s. it was nice to have a good ref for a change, didnt make many bad decisions apart from the 5 mins extra time.

Actually good point. The gulf in refereeing between the prem and the championship is normally logarithmic in comparison to the gulf in football. He weren't too bad....

The atmosphere last night was fantastic, it was one of those games you would'nt wanna miss. Well done to all the fans who got behind the team.

What i really liked was when we lost posession, all fans urged the players to win the ball back. this seemed to inspire the players to close them down abit more and we seemed to win the ball back more often. great cheers around when we did.

The fans who sang that city song, were they going for the world record? does anyone know what the record is for singing the same song all through the game?

I quite liked it myself but i think some of the lyrics need a slight change like "time to celebrate". anyone got some ideas how to imrpove it? it could catch on if it changed abit.

COYR

Legend, yeh I was thinking that the lyrics could be improved, I'll get me thinking cap on....

Archived