IGNORED

Patrick Agyemang

BITW

To be honest I find the attitudes on this thread, worrying.

PA scored, so what ?

He came to City and didn't do well. For one he never got service, he came to us after being injured and probably wasn't fit and he also came to a team which at the time was low in morale and after 2 or 3 games was banished to the reserves. Has it not occurred to anyone the bloke never got a serious chance and you are only as good as the players around you.

Give the bloke a break it's not as if he signed a 5 year deal on 20k a week and creamed the club for money, but the way he is being spoke about on here, anyone would think he murdered someone.

Pre game he clapped the Atteyo fans as he came out to train, only to get boo's back. If I was him I would have been a bit upset from that, but it surely would have fired me up to say I'll show them.

Bristol City doesn't seem to ever do well with strikers, jesus even Stern John can score goals for Palace & Southampton, who are worse sides than us, but here he looked useless.

Myself I have nothing wrong with PA, okay he scored the equaliser, but if you wanna blame anyone, blame Millen. Sitting back with 35 minutes to go at home and playing a defensive formation, and then further more not even using subs late on when that would have slowed the game down and taken QPR off play when they were ripping up our defence.

Don'y blame Patrick, he only done his job ! Pity Millen didn't do his.

It's disingenuous to balme Millen. The goal came from a corner, a set play.. Whether we were sitting back or attacking gung ho style would not have made a difference. In any event, we have been hammered at home taking the game to the opposition and leaving ourselves open at the back. We have been more successfl away where we have hit teams no the break. Which tactic do you think is better?

not really, patrick agemang just got luck the ball into the box hit him on the leg and seeing as he was like on the line it just went in so he just got lucky

You make your own luck. He managed to get in front of Stead and it was a good poachers goal. Just because he had a tap-in it doesn't mean he got lucky. Football is all about movement, especially in the box.

Archived