IGNORED

One Point Gained...

And Its Smith

Definitely one point gained. Would have took a point beforehand so whatever goes on in the game is irrelevant.

I haven't seen a mention for Danny Rose who for me, was our best player but man of the match is a tough one with so many on top of their game.

Some good passing moves and much better movement from the widemen and strikers. It is easy to see why we were better - confidence. Haynes and Adomah went missing at times but we were solid at the back apart from two lapses of concentration which went unpunished and battled well in midfield.

Carey's lack of pace is a slight worry at right back but if he doesn't play there then he doesn't play. McAllister decided against aimless chips forward which is encouraging. No idea how their right back got man of the match, thought Rose had the beating of him on most occasions.

We really need to sign the two Spurs kids, more chance with Rose than Caulker though.

And Lee Johnson has made a big difference for me. The boo boys are nice and quiet. Skuse and Elliott should not play together.

Onwards and upwards. Perhaps we won't go down afterall.........

Definitely one point gained. Would have took a point beforehand so whatever goes on in the game is irrelevant.

I haven't seen a mention for Danny Rose who for me, was our best player but man of the match is a tough one with so many on top of their game.

Some good passing moves and much better movement from the widemen and strikers. It is easy to see why we were better - confidence. Haynes and Adomah went missing at times but we were solid at the back apart from two lapses of concentration which went unpunished and battled well in midfield.

Carey's lack of pace is a slight worry at right back but if he doesn't play there then he doesn't play. McAllister decided against aimless chips forward which is encouraging. No idea how their right back got man of the match, thought Rose had the beating of him on most occasions.

We really need to sign the two Spurs kids, more chance with Rose than Caulker though.

And Lee Johnson has made a big difference for me. The boo boys are nice and quiet. Skuse and Elliott should not play together.

Onwards and upwards. Perhaps we won't go down afterall.........

Have a read of the 'Mixed feelings' thread. Many agree with you and Rose gets a mention.....

Archived