IGNORED

This Is What We're Missing......

Avalonred

Its just Nick Carle all over again for some supporters. Can we please move on, he was a good ball player but to say we didn't lack anything in midfield when he was here would be a lie.

I think you're missing the point, did you read the article?

LEADERSHIP!

Leading from the front..... I'm NOT pining for PH, just showing what a player like him can add to a team!

I think you're missing the point, did you read the article?

LEADERSHIP!

Leading from the front..... I'm NOT pining for PH, just showing what a player like him can add to a team!

Especially when he is back playing in his homeland, his family are happy and so is he.

He was never happy here

http://news.bbc.co.u...een/9129938.stm

It's not just about passing the ball and pace.....

No it's also about getting and retaining the ball.......

In the first half we were totally outplayed," said McGhee. "Falkirk didn't deserve to lose over 90 minutes.o.gif "We just couldn't get the ball off them, particularly the way they were playing at the back.

...... and we are talking about Falkirk here!!

I don't think it's just Hartley we're missing, although I'd love to see him back here.

No, the other thing about this article which I think we're missing is the penalties - Hartley has so far scored SEVEN consecutive penalties for Aberdeen! Seven - and it's not even November! That's crazy.

How many have we had so far this season? And how many should we have had?!?

Either the Scots refs are a lot more generous - or we've been very unfortunate...

I don't think it's just Hartley we're missing, although I'd love to see him back here.

No, the other thing about this article which I think we're missing is the penalties - Hartley has so far scored SEVEN consecutive penalties for Aberdeen! Seven - and it's not even November! That's crazy.

How many have we had so far this season? And how many should we have had?!?

Either the Scots refs are a lot more generous - or we've been very unfortunate...

... or we've not spent much time in the opposition's penalty box.

... or we've not spent much time in the opposition's penalty box.

Perhaps we should play St.Johnstone and Falkirk then.......

What we are not lacking is a 34 year old who can only last an hour and only score penalties..............

Archived