IGNORED

Leeds Tickets

Kid in the Riot

Ticket office just told me...total of 700 sold for Leeds (500 today).

Surely we should've sold out by now, call yourself fans :rolleyes:

Last time we went to Yorkshire - Doncaster - we took 510 fans.

700 tickets already sold for Leeds sounds remarkably good in comparison.whistle.gif

Ticket office just told me...total of 700 sold for Leeds (500 today).

Surely we should've sold out by now, call yourself fans :rolleyes:

This is one I really wanted to go to, I looked at train tickets on the national rail website and it was just over £100. I would love to go but how can I justify a day out for a minimum of £150. Plus 8 hours on a train for 2 hours football, while it wouldn't stop me if I could justify it financially isn't exactly a plus to whole affair.

Ummm i doubt there are that many people who can A afford to go to Leeds and B have enough friends who have points to get tickets yet.

Ummm A) that didn't seem to stop Swansea taking 4,000 to Wigan for a League Cup game on Tues and B) they are on sale to ALL season ticket holders.

And C) I am only jesting really, 700 is a fairly decent number so far.

just a heads up for anyone heading to leeds that are unaware... the away end is a shit pit (as is most of the ground now!!! ) terrible view, and no leg room at all and dont complain to a steward or u get thrown out.... all great value for the best part of 30 quid!!!

just a heads up for anyone heading to leeds that are unaware... the away end is a shit pit (as is most of the ground now!!! ) terrible view, and no leg room at all and dont complain to a steward or u get thrown out.... all great value for the best part of 30 quid!!!

Thanks for info Cookie......but is that in comparison to the Mempit?.......................in which case it must be bad!

mmm Iv'e been to Leeds many many times with my mate, and iv'e been in the away end and home end, Elland Rd is a very nice ground in my opinion,

Am i right that a gashead is stating elland rd is a shit pit, if so what would that make the mem .

Just dont go in The Peacock that is a serious Leeds pub, I was in there once when two Arsenal supporters came in, I'm sure if the lad they were with wasn't Leeds they would of been lynched. but the banter was funny.

Also a group of lads came in with a crate of lager handed out the tins and started leading chants from the top of the pool table., brilliant

mmm Iv'e been to Leeds many many times with my mate, and iv'e been in the away end and home end, Elland Rd is a very nice ground in my opinion,

Am i right that a gashead is stating elland rd is a shit pit, if so what would that make the mem .

Just dont go in The Peacock that is a serious Leeds pub, I was in there once when two Arsenal supporters came in, I'm sure if the lad they were with wasn't Leeds they would of been lynched. but the banter was funny.

Also a group of lads came in with a crate of lager handed out the tins and started leading chants from the top of the pool table., brilliant

Im more than aware of the many faults of the mem!!!!!!

stand by what i said though ... considering they had champs league footy there not so long ago its a tip... the leg room is the worst i ever had and yes that includes the tent end at our place :laugh:

Hopefully a Leeds fan won't be as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit here :surrender:

I was Matty H's source on another thread about how many tickets you could get for this game. Your O/S says 2000, but because of the way the ground is set out if you take more than the 'wedge' (SE Corner) ie 1700 then the remainder will be in the South Stand behind the goal. As that stand only splits in two (segregation wise inside) essentially it means you can have upto 2,800.

The South Stand is fine to sit in, and I think the facilities are much what you would expect. The Wedge, however, is different. I don't know about the leg room but it wouldn't surprise me if it was crap. That said while there are numerous restricted view seats the unrestricted view is fine in the upper tier (sorry the image is so small). The facilities are basic at best I'm afraid.

View from SE Upper

This is the corner (found it on the Northampton site!)

Wedge

As for the poster who said 'thick end of £30' I think you're being charged £24, which I'd prefer to think of as the 'thin end of £20' :whistle2:

I'm sure the ground might have been modernised if a certain chairman hadn't pissed all the money away on players like Seth Johnson :closedeyes: .

HTH

Just in case anyone's remotely interested this is a pretty good view of the wedge (in the distance) and the South Stand which you'll get the far end of if you sell more than 1700.

http://www.wafll.com/wafll-gallery/wafll_-_united_fans/a_packed_south-1457-thread.html

Our pre-sales are looking quite good for this one - our first Saturday home game for seven weeks. Hoping for 25,000+. Should be a cracker :cool: .

Hopefully a Leeds fan won't be as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit here :surrender:

I was Matty H's source on another thread about how many tickets you could get for this game. Your O/S says 2000, but because of the way the ground is set out if you take more than the 'wedge' (SE Corner) ie 1700 then the remainder will be in the South Stand behind the goal. As that stand only splits in two (segregation wise inside) essentially it means you can have upto 2,800.

The South Stand is fine to sit in, and I think the facilities are much what you would expect. The Wedge, however, is different. I don't know about the leg room but it wouldn't surprise me if it was crap. That said while there are numerous restricted view seats the unrestricted view is fine in the upper tier (sorry the image is so small). The facilities are basic at best I'm afraid.

View from SE Upper

This is the corner (found it on the Northampton site!)

Wedge

As for the poster who said 'thick end of £30' I think you're being charged £24, which I'd prefer to think of as the 'thin end of £20' :whistle2:

I'm sure the ground might have been modernised if a certain chairman hadn't pissed all the money away on players like Seth Johnson :closedeyes: .

HTH

Thanks for the info interesting read, my tickets are in the south East upper so looks like a quite good view from that picture? Anyway looking forward to visiting the ground and the game seeing as we slowly on the up.

Archived