IGNORED

Leeds Tickets

Kid in the Riot

What does that mean in terms of allocation mate? Assuming you are right here, which you always are, then how many tickets could we potentially sell?

Edit: Just seen your edit :winner_third_h4h: That's what I was getting at. I would imagine there will be several hundred non ST holders that will want tickets

the annoying thing is that the general sale date is the day before the game which is ludicrous, i have mine already in the wedge as it is called yet know many people who would like to attend this game who are neither ST holders or members, if we want to take a large following to leeds to back the lads then surely general sale should be tuesday at the latest.

surely by then the vast majority of ST holders and members with any intention of going would have bought their tickets. looking 4wd to leeds as never been there before. 15 of us going together should be a laugh, just hoping we take as many as possible, also think our current position has not helped much even though thing have picked up immemsely of late

I honestly think the club should be contacted on this. Putting them on general sale the day before the game is completely ridiculous. If the club want to sell the tickets they should allow at least 3 days of general sale.

What happens if you're a buyer on Friday but can't go to the ground to pick it up? You're screwed because you can't post it that late.

Honestly this is a farce and the club surely has to rethink this????

I honestly think the club should be contacted on this. Putting them on general sale the day before the game is completely ridiculous. If the club want to sell the tickets they should allow at least 3 days of general sale.

What happens if you're a buyer on Friday but can't go to the ground to pick it up? You're screwed because you can't post it that late.

Honestly this is a farce and the club surely has to rethink this????

This does seem a little late, maybe we'll sell-out anyway but I agree they should go on general sale earlier in the week.

SR1, WHO WAS THAT picture taken against, looks like swansea. does the wedge really contain that many seats with obstructed views that you have released a third of ths south stand to us. we could end up with lots of unsold seats in that area, cant see it myself as i think people will wait to see if we win on sat then book up, so i reckon we should sell at least 2k by next monday/ tuesday then wait to see if general sale is brought forward. is the leg room in the wedge really as bad as some say? I am 6ft 3 and like to stand, do your stewards object to people standing all game or are they relaxed about?

p.s. wish we had your away support, its amazing, went to coventry a few years back when we took 3600 and the noise was amazing, cant imagine what over 6000 yorkies will sound like. also how far is car park A from ground?

SR1, WHO WAS THAT picture taken against, looks like swansea. does the wedge really contain that many seats with obstructed views that you have released a third of ths south stand to us. we could end up with lots of unsold seats in that area, cant see it myself as i think people will wait to see if we win on sat then book up, so i reckon we should sell at least 2k by next monday/ tuesday then wait to see if general sale is brought forward. is the leg room in the wedge really as bad as some say? I am 6ft 3 and like to stand, do your stewards object to people standing all game or are they relaxed about?

p.s. wish we had your away support, its amazing, went to coventry a few years back when we took 3600 and the noise was amazing, cant imagine what over 6000 yorkies will sound like. also how far is car park A from ground?

It's not my photo - I just nabbed it off the net, but yes, it is Swansea.

The problem we have is that as our ground capacity is 38,000 odd we must give away teams 5% of that if they ask for it. That amounts to 1,800+ and the wedge only holds 1,704. Therefore if City requested 2,000 then that bleeds into the South Stand by definition. Once that happens then the only way to arrange it because of the internal arrangements and external entrances is to give the first two blocks. Once that happens then they will sell the restricted view tickets in the wedge as the last ones, and quite rightly.

If you only sell 2,000 then yes, I'm afraid that for the extra 300 a total of 1,800 Leeds seats will be lost in that stand and people who would have paid £24 but won't stump up £32 simply won't go. That's £32 for kids and pensioners as well, by the way. No concessions in the sides apart from the family area where, once again, you have to part with cash for membership. That's the way Bates runs the club - like it or lump it. It also puts our home crowds into context. We only have 12,500 season ticket holders because of the prices, and for, say Hull next week it's £29 & £34 for casual fans. You're lucky - you're Category B!

As a result we have an itinerant support. You can get 33,000 against Sheffield United, win, and then get just 22,750 a few days later for Preston.

Leg room? No idea, but I doubt it will be pleasant for you. And as for standing? From what I hear...no way Jose. There is a constant battle between the stewards and the home fans over the issue, but it's difficult to pick on so many. As an away fan you'll get no such protection.

Car park A? No idea I'm afraid, as I'm told it's a bad idea to drive to the game pissed (as I usually am!). Sounds like it could be one of the slabs of waste ground adjacent to the West Stand which is in fact owned by Leeds City Council, not the club.

Phewww!

Any more for any more? :D

Specials run from Sovereign Street, two minutes from the station. Look it up on Google Maps. Little Neville Street end.

£2.50 return (and single). I wouldn't go on with colours showing, although it may be perfectly fine. We had a laugh with some Derby fans on the first day of the season - they kindly shared some beer with us, but you can never be too sure I'm afraid.

SR1, can you recommend any pubs that will show the boxing sat night in the centre??

Hmmm...to be honest, being a real ale type (though no beard!) I'd tend to avoid any pub that DID show it. :surrender:

There's the Sports Cafe, but apart from that I'm afraid I can't help as I have no interest in boxing either.

http://www.skiddle.com/restaurants/Leeds/The-Sports-Cafe---Leeds/106677/directions.html

Says on main site that they're on general sale now

Yes. Either the intitial ticket information was wrong, or they saw the light. Either way they went on general sale this morning and I would imagine that will add several hundred to the away crowd that wouldn't have been able to get tickets on Friday

Yes. Either the intitial ticket information was wrong, or they saw the light. Either way they went on general sale this morning and I would imagine that will add several hundred to the away crowd that wouldn't have been able to get tickets on Friday

They went on general sale earliar because we received an extra 1000 tickets. Simple as that really.

The away turnstiles for you will be in two areas.

The SE Corner (Wedge) is next to Billy's Statue and is a focal point for loads of fans, and the police. The Millwall & Cardiff videos are the exception. To be honest the vast majority of people are simply looking on, as you do. It looks worse than it is. For you there should be no trouble at all (the odd, unpredicatble loony apart, and we all have them).

Those in the South will enter via the Elland Road turnstiles, and that's where a lot of people walk pre-match, but once again no worries.

If by any chance a group of you congregate and start getting lippy then the troops will gather, yes.

Elland Road, in the main, is as sterile as it comes. Don't expect to be blown away by our support or the volume.

Archived