IGNORED

Absolutely Huge

GrahamC

Check my post history, I've been critical of Millen during that losing run but that is simply a massive result.

Well done Keith, 7 points in 9, we can realistically look to escape the bottom three now.

Mate we are only 9 off the play offs with preston home our next match! well done KM and to all the fans which went:chant6ez:

Great win but long way to go. 3 games ago everyone wanted Millen out, now it is a different ball game. Could be different again in a few weeks but certainly positive signs.

i stated a few games ago we had to turn in promotion form to get away from bottom and just couldnt see it.....a few games later i have .....well done lads take a bow tnite and enjoy the flight back..

3 games LJ starts, 7 points collected. Any Co-incidence? I think his resurgence into the team has played a huge part as has confidence - that win against Reading has lifted the club so much.

Check my post history, I've been critical of Millen during that losing run but that is simply a massive result.

Well done Keith, 7 points in 9, we can realistically look to escape the bottom three now.

Agreed 100% - a massive result against all expectations and that's three good 'uns in a row. Getting a settled side was absolutely critical and it looks like we finally have one.

Archived