IGNORED

1-4 The Heat's Now Off Wilson

Mr Mosquito

Wilkshire & Miller both scoring to silence critics. Then 2 more gpals were added to shut up all those of us who complain about boring lacklustre football.

Well done team & management. :clap:

5-2 last week, 4-1 this, 3-0 next week will be quite acceptable.

top result, and wilson played the players in the formation we have all been crying out for and hey presto we score goals, wilkshire in midfield, big kev on the flank

speedy roberts upfront and lots of service for miller that is all we have asked

for and we got it today...

well done to city :clap::clap::D

Brigton were poor today thought apparently... but still it's a move in the right direction. Really happy for Wilkshire and Miller who have hopefully answered some of their critics, and Aaron Brown is turning into a real goalscoring midfielder! :clap:

I was at QPR v Brentford with my mate (QPR fan) on Tues, and i overheard some QPR fans talking about how ###t the league is and they havnt seen any good teams so far, but the other 1 said "that bristol city team was the best team to come here all season", so I think other teams definately see us as contenders for the title.

We've really got to do our bit as fans now, I'm bringing 4 other mates to our game next saturday vs Barnsley, if everyone did that it would certainly boost attendances, which have been poor lately.

U REDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Archived