IGNORED

Our Superfan Justin Lee Collins.

bringbacktherobin

What a pathetic thread, slating a fellow fan by the OP, has anyone from the club contacted him about support for the stadium

I know going back 5/6 years ago he was a semi-regular but has never been a week in week out fan by his own admission,

I recall a cup game when we were in league one against Coventry and he was ripping the hell out of John gaunt who seemed to think he was a superstar, classic stuff.

Unfortunately though for some if you don't make 3000 posts on a forum, see 35 games a season, sit in the east end and buy home & away shirt for you and your 7 kids every season your not a real Fan........tosser

A so-called 'supporter' who hasn't been since the playoff final, yet lives in Clifton and is clearly finanacially able to attend, isn't really a supporter. More a 'oh Wembley will be nice to visit' kind of guy.

Great he's a city fan BUT tbh the guy has prostituted our accsent to get laughs from the middle classes.

I'm just glad he has not got so desperate as to wear a farmers smock,chewing a piece of grass and singing "I am cider drinker" on tv.

But then i may be speaking to soon because with his lack of talent i wouldn't put it passed him.

Silly statement (+awful spelling)

Archived