IGNORED

Bournemouth Reds

BristolBEAT

I am going to create one now using the details you put up I will inform you when you can delete that 'Friend'

Cheers

Great idea.

I'm not sure if you were planning an FB page anyway, if you were and I stepped in the way, I'd like to apologize, this happens a lot, I get excited about new projects and can get carried away.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll deactivate my one, whoever joined, if he is a City fan can join your group!

Sorry for another post!

Also is there a pickup at Dorchester? As there is no point D on the map.

If not I know a quicker route from Blandford to Bris (point C)

I put it past Dorchester & Blanford just to try and cover more pick up points no markers are set, just trying to pass areas and getting idea of mileage ( only a set amount of miles were included in the hire) . There are loads of ways to Bristol from down here as I'm sure many of us have found, one I know of would probably not be good for a mini bus :) so depending who is jumping on the bus will depend upon route.

I put it past Dorchester & Blanford just to try and cover more pick up points no markers are set, just trying to pass areas and getting idea of mileage ( only a set amount of miles were included in the hire) . There are loads of ways to Bristol from down here as I'm sure many of us have found, one I know of would probably not be good for a mini bus :) so depending who is jumping on the bus will depend upon route.

Join the facebook group and we will see how many are commited

Join the facebook group and we will see how many are committed

:winner_third_h4h:

Some of us already may have been committed!

No, seriously, I found the new group and joined and have taken mine off... good work BCFC!

PS. I'm not a fan of social engineering sites generally and I had to create my own FB account, so it is why I have the username, Dinamix BCFC!

Guys,

I can get this posted on the Official Website, to enhance our rep and I have confirmation that the FL could help us if the project got a little more serious!

Please let me know if you fancy getting to home games as a big group.

Join the FB GROUP

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_140302879352810&notif_t=group_r2j#!/home.php?sk=group_140302879352810&notif_t=group_r2j

Cheers!

Archived