IGNORED

Bournemouth Reds

BristolBEAT

How strange, I'm going oposite direction and to Bournemouth tomorrow morning because my son is playing for a certain academy in Bournemouth :whistle2: . I am hoping to get back in time as the U7 team I manage will be flag bearing half time against Preston!

MM

Hi guys, Im also currently in Bournemouth at uni. Unfortunately money means I can't make the Preston game, but I managed to get back for the QPR game and heading up to Leeds next week. Is there any established group/meeting place for watching televised games down y'ere like there is with the London group?

Edit: Sorry guys, haven't posted on here for months and haven't changed the pic. Currently on a mission to work out how to do it! Don't worry, I am hanging my head...

Hi guys, Im also currently in Bournemouth at uni.

Warning! Be very afraid! There is another user on this forum who went to Uni at Bournemouth. He now works in Huntingdon and lives in Cambridge. Like so many exiles, you're on the slippery slope away from BS3!

One day I really would like to go, especially when the new stadium opens. I'm autistic and have another disability so the only times I have been before have been with friends, social worker took me one time, but I am really pleased to see so many Reds in this area.

Im also up for getting involved in this mini bus Idea. Im also based in dorset!

I think a new flag is in order

Could you imagine the praise on the website! Adam baker would almost certainly like to promote this!

For me it's nice to go home but the train expense home (£23) and time taken out working at Uni is almost 4days I'd I'm going home thursday/friday!

Kudos to the Bournemouth Reds!

Archived