IGNORED

Ivan Sproule

gater2

Have hardly seen anything of him this year. Anyone think he's realistically got a future with us? So frustrating as he's capable of playing brilliantly at times. That goal at Leicester last year was incredible.

When does his contract run out?

Have hardly seen anything of him this year. Anyone think he's realistically got a future with us? So frustrating as he's capable of playing brilliantly at times. That goal at Leicester last year was incredible.

He's definitely off in January. Lovely bloke and I for one wish him well

Sproule is brilliant , hope he stays. V important impact player. perhaps a luxury but a useful one. I'm concerned that albert could get injured if hes pushed too hard . Havnt seen that much energy and commitment at the gate for a very long time. I think we need four wingers with our current style of play.

just watched the highlights after having watched the game live. In retrospect that was an exciting game. Pace is the key to our football......KEEP IVAN!

Agree mate. The goal at Leicester last season is locked away as one of my all-time City moments. Gets the ball inside our half goes through most of their team and smacks it in the top corner. Threatened to do it before and since but never has unfortunately. I'm sad that there doesn't seem to be anyone on our coaching staff that can teach our whirl-wind wingers how to slow down, think and then give a decent pass to someone in a better scoring position.

The main problem with Ivan is the fact that he is so inconsistent when he plays well he is one of our best players but when he isn't on his came he becomes a liability i have seen it countless times he comes on and scares the crap out of the left back or the left back gets the beter of him and he just wonders about

running about like a headless chicken

Not good enough and only of any use as a sub in last 5 minutes. Got to be off.

He's good enough to be a squad member, and we could have done with him on as a sub on Saturday and especially when we were defending a 1-0 lead against QPR (and for longer than 5 minutes in both cases). He is a matchwinner on his day and how many of those do we have? Ok, he is a bit of a luxury player but surely we can accommodate one of those in the squad? Good attitude too. I'd have him in my first choice 18 every time.

Our loss will be someone else's gain if he goes. I hope not to another Championship club as I can see him coming back to haunt us.

Archived