IGNORED

Adomah

redlandrebel

Despite KM's bizarre comments yesterday (true but tactless) no-one can doubt he's doing great for us this season. Is there a chant yet?

And talking of chanting - I was at the Preston game, in the Williams stand, and the crowd was very quiet - at times it was PNE fans making more noise than us. What's that all about then? I did try and join with what little chanting there was but one man can't do it on his own.

Despite KM's bizarre comments yesterday (true but tactless) no-one can doubt he's doing great for us this season. Is there a chant yet?

And talking of chanting - I was at the Preston game, in the Williams stand, and the crowd was very quiet - at times it was PNE fans making more noise than us. What's that all about then? I did try and join with what little chanting there was but one man can't do it on his own.

Adomah ! Waoohh! Adomah! (to the tune of Lola - I think it was sung by the by the Kinks?)

Adomah

albert adomah

when the balls at his feet

you get up off your seat

its adomah

albert adomah

when he runs down the wing

we all get up and sing..........its adooooomaaaaah

........albert adooooooooomaaaaaaa...aah

I know its barry manilow but.........

Its adomaah

albert adomah and i cant get it out of my head!!!!

cococabana something like that? Could be the most catchy tune since zamora!

Adomah

albert adomah

when the balls at his feet

you get up off your seat

its adomah

albert adomah

when he runs down the wing

we all get up and sing..........its adooooomaaaaah

........albert adooooooooomaaaaaaa...aah

I know its barry manilow but.........

Its adomaah

albert adomah and i cant get it out of my head!!!!

Fair shout mate, that's top quality - sure that would work!

I got one! Bruce Springsteen - dancing in the dark.

I believe the real song goes 'you can't start a fire, can't start a fire without a spark, this guns for hire, even if its just dancing in the dark' something along those lines anyway!

We should sing " Albert Adomah, Albert Adomah on the wing, Albert Adomah, lets hear the Bristol City sing...ALBERT ADOMAH, ALBERT ADOMAH ON THE WING etc

at about 40 seconds in. I think its catchy anyway!

I Agree, the atmosphear at home has been shocking all season! alot of the time i chant on my own and people are just looking at me, why i ask myself? if these so called 'fans' would spend more time chanting and cheering ashton gate would be a much better place!!!!!! (Dolman Stand)

He came to us from north london

Albert, Albert

he's got the ball, he's on the run

Albert, Albert

he'll leave your left back on his ass

he's got the touch, the killer pass

Al-bert Adomah

his number's got to change!

or

singing aye aye albert on the wing

The top one is the best I've heard yet. :dancing6:

Archived