IGNORED

Trouble Today

Bcfc-Chris

Apparantley thats the family stand according to Leeds fans, they didn't really act like it. Tried to outsing us. not in a million years

There were younger kids in that part of the ground, who had a full range of hand gestures and use of profanities but it sounds like a Nottingham Forest type of desperate atempt to save face for behaviour that came unstuck.

got told by some "lads" in the ground that it kicked off in city centre,our lot came via derby on three trains and trouble flared, hence the old bills decision not to sell us alcohol at half time, 12 or more ejected from ground, according to a female steward the old bill did not want our lot playing up anymore so banned the sale of booze.

got told by some "lads" in the ground that it kicked off in city centre,our lot came via derby on three trains and trouble flared, hence the old bills decision not to sell us alcohol at half time, 12 or more ejected from ground, according to a female steward the old bill did not want our lot playing up anymore so banned the sale of booze.

Wow, reading stuff like this makes me feel so proud of my club. Morons.

same again, no hopers empty heads, travelling 400 miles to makes gestures at other simpletons - and then boast about it. What do they think they have to do with Bristol City?

with all due respect (i dont cause or condone trouble) but it only took a look around at half time to see the lads that wanted trouble so my question to u is:

were u there today? if so are u that naive that u didnt see trouble coming? if u did then why wait til your back on an internet forum to slag off these "empty heads"?

if u really were there before the game and at half time u must of seen the lads that wanted trouble (really not hard to work it out) so why didnt u say something to them?

I hope the three half pissed 16 year olds who followed me out of gate 14 yesterday got the reaction they were looking for as I would have slapped them myself if I could have got to them.

I really don't think they realise that going to Leeds and singing 'Galatasary' is not big or clever.

Two people died you morons!

I hope the three half pissed 16 year olds who followed me out of gate 14 yesterday got the reaction they were looking for as I would have slapped them myself if I could have got to them.

I really don't think they realise that going to Leeds and singing 'Galatasary' is not big or clever.

Two people died you morons!

******g mongs mate

Bristol City is not a club our more troublesome fans would have been over excited about, but now that the 3 14yrs old lads who took a slap from a mob that got off the train when they were wearing scarfs and shirts reading the train times has not gone down well.

Hard to believe tbh. Our more troublesome lads wouldnt drop that low either.

Probably a few chavs who gave it the big unne!!!!

Hard to believe tbh. Our more troublesome lads wouldnt drop that low either.

Probably a few chavs who gave it the big unne!!!!

It happened, fact, their dad sits next to me, he was pretty livid when he got into the game.......

14yr old kids can at the best look 16 so well out of order

When City take a big following away, you always get some right ******* among them. Forget the trouble, these are mouthy coked up *****s, who, for all their posturing and bravado, would run a million miles at the first sign of trouble.I know alot of the real "lads" if you like, and they are proper City fans who are very knowledgeable about their football. These other tossers who wouldnt be able to name 6 players in our side. There was a group who came and stood by us,chanting about being stabbed by the Turks, that were ******* pathetic. Dont get me wrong, im all for going on the lash at home and away games, and sometimes find the football comes second to the day out. But these idiots give us a bad name.

It happened, fact, their dad sits next to me, he was pretty livid when he got into the game.......

Please pass on the apologies of us genuine City fans MOT. I hope they are ok.

As posted above, whenever we take decent numbers away from home, an element of supposed 'supporters' travel with one aim and it's nothing to do with the match. I, for one, am getting seriously fed up with them.

Sadly mate it happens. No doubt when your lot turn up at the Gate, you will have your numptys as well, usully young chavs with pimples and a bit of facial hair. 1 pint and they want to fight the world.

All clubs got them, it wont go away either.

Archived