IGNORED

Haynes

hinsleburg

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

simple question, where would you say haynes's best position is. i see him as a winger purely because he cant finish and just thinking back to the west brom game where he tore mattock apart

He can't finish, so playing him up front isn't ideal. Can be devastating on the wing at times, his best position IMO.

His goalscoring record (or lack of) aside, he possesses attributes that can be utilised for the good of the team in a forward position. For that reason and the fact that we have the wide right position adequately covered, I wouldn't like to see him pigeon-holed as a winger alone.

That said, I voted 'winger'.

One odd observation I have noticed, is Danny seemed to thrive under Gary Johnson as manager, yet doesn't seem to be himself under Milly (as yet). Maybe it's just a case of getting back to peak condition, but over the last 3 weeks I would definitely say he seems at the least 'out of sorts'.

Last season he was very good when alongside Nicky as his pace caused defenders to move with him to allow Nicky lots of space for shooting.

I say Striker - depending on whom he's partnering otherwise one of a front 3 or wide.

Archived