IGNORED

14 Scandinavians At Ag Sat

bristolcitysweden

Fourteen of you now ? Jeez, do people realise how far it is (and how much it costs) to come all the way from Sweden to a home game at AG ? Unbelievable

Fantastic - see you in BS3 on Saturday.

And we will all look out for the Swedish flag in the EE at the game.

Brilliant - I do hope Sven notices it.

He won't be expecting too many Swedish BCFC fans at the game !!

Tommy

Once again I find I have to give you an English lesson (although actually for a Swede your English is pretty damn good).

The word you wanted was NECROPHILIAC which (totally disgustingly) means someone who likes to have sex with dead people.

Quite why anyone would want to that is totally beyond me, although I heard Sven Goran Erikson has some strange deviations.

As a fellow Swede of his, perhaps you can inform us and even suggest a derogatory chant for Saturday.

If you could include your other famous (herein the UK) Swedish compatriot Ulrika Johnnsen (with whom he had a relationship as you may know) that would be perfect.

Words should be set to a well known tune as you know.

Fourteen of you now ? Jeez, do people realise how far it is (and how much it costs) to come all the way from Sweden to a home game at AG ? Unbelievable

Fantastic - see you in BS3 on Saturday.

And we will all look out for the Swedish flag in the EE at the game.

Brilliant - I do hope Sven notices it.

He won't be expecting too many Swedish BCFC fans at the game !!

To be fair the total cost is less than about 100 pounds a day. We don't wan't anyone to be left at home due to unemployment etc. and if necessary we lend each other money.

Burton v Bury, City v Leicester and Fulham v Manchester City included.

Wifes are our biggest problem.

Maybe because it's through yourself you know other people :badmood:

Tommy

Once again I find I have to give you an English lesson (although actually for a Swede your English is pretty damn good).

The word you wanted was NECROPHILIAC which (totally disgustingly) means someone who likes to have sex with dead people.

Quite why anyone would want to that is totally beyond me, although I heard Sven Goran Erikson has some strange deviations.

As a fellow Swede of his, perhaps you can inform us and even suggest a derogatory chant for Saturday.

If you could include your other famous (herein the UK) Swedish compatriot Ulrika Johnnsen (with whom he had a relationship as you may know) that would be perfect.

Words should be set to a well known tune as you know.

Great name at the back of the shirt! :surrender:

Beats Ventriloquist by miles.

No comment in your latest post.

On the Absolut vodka again ?

Come to think of it, if you pick a quiet moment in the game how about doing a song in Swedish which is slagging off Sven ?

Something like (in English) - you screwed up for England and Notts County, now you are going to do the same again for Leicester you pillock.

You could even set the words to a famous Swedish folk song or something like that.

Most fans won't know what is going on, but anyone reading this (and especially the EE die-hards, if they have read this) will have a right good laugh.

Just make sure you post an English translation of what you are going to sing before leaving Sweden.

No comment in your latest post.

On the Absolut vodka again ?

Come to think of it, if you pick a quiet moment in the game how about doing a song in Swedish which is slagging off Sven ?

Something like (in English) - you screwed up for England and Notts County, now you are going to do the same again for Leicester you pillock.

You could even set the words to a famous Swedish folk song or something like that.

Most fans won't know what is going on, but anyone reading this (and especially the EE die-hards, if they have read this) will have a right good laugh.

Just make sure you post an English translation of what you are going to sing before leaving Sweden.

Only for midsummer and christmas I drink anything stronger than beer.

Great idea with the song!

Migh get hoarse though sitting in a library ;)

An Abba song for Sven, to the tune of Waterloo - sung in your best Swedish accents please Tommy.

chant6ez.gifMy, my, at Ashton Gate Sven Eriksson did surrender

oh yeah, and he has met his destiny in quite a humbling way

The City boys out on the pitch

Have made Eriksson into their b****

Eriksson, you've been defeated, we've won the match

Eriksson, you had more fun with Ulrika's s*****

Eriksson, we've got the points you can **** off home

Eriksson, We'll see you at Bromma aerodrome

Eriksson, 14 Swedes happy, 1 woebegone.chant6ez.gif

Tommy and your fellow Scandinavians, have a great weekend and thanks for your support.

It would be easy for you to pick one of the big prem clubs to support, there a lot of Bristolians who will be travelling out of Bristol on Saturday for a bit of glory hunting.

It's great to have your support and your quirky, humorous input on this forum.

P.S. Can you make a detour with the minibus and pick me up on the way, from the south of France? :worship2:

Archived