IGNORED

Leicester City Players At Bristol Hotel Gym...

Pederho ll

.....interestingly chatting to one of the players (no idea who he was....MS on his shorts) said what a great signing Chris Weale was and questioned why we ever let him go........it's a long story l said!

The M.S. was probably Mike Stowell, goalkeeping coach, so should no what he's talking about, a long story indeed and a great shame.

I,m a cabbie and the Aztec hotel have a block booking with the football league ref visting teams. You will find our vistiors and the rovers vistors who require accomodation stopping there. Before anyone jumps on me the only time teams don,t stop there is cup matches and rearranged matches when they can,t fit them in, But they get a fixture list every year. My company have a contract with the aztec and it,s not uncommon to get a shout there on a fri for a trip to a local bookies

I,m a cabbie and the Aztec hotel have a block booking with the football league ref visting teams. You will find our vistiors and the rovers vistors who require accomodation stopping there. Before anyone jumps on me the only time teams don,t stop there is cup matches and rearranged matches when they can,t fit them in, But they get a fixture list every year. My company have a contract with the aztec and it,s not uncommon to get a shout there on a fri for a trip to a local bookies

That sounds spot in to me. Over the last few weeks l have encountered QPR, Leicester, Rochdale,....and last night Fleetwood Town were there as well!

Archived