IGNORED

Skuse The Most Overrated City Player Ever

Danny P

Why was he in the side today bloody beggars belief, he's ******g shit. Absolute rubbish. views please?

You probably wouldn't say it to his face, but you will on here.

Therefore the conclusion I come to is that you're a coward and need to be educated about football.

Cole does so much for the team whenever I have seen him play. May of had an off-day but I think your views are frighteningly in the extreme.

Why was he in the side today bloody beggars belief, he's ******g shit. Absolute rubbish. views please?

Didn't go today, but got to agree in principle. Perhaps not the most over-rated but definitely over-rated.

I just don't see what it is that he's supposed to excel at.

Last season, well, yes player of the season, Personally I thought it was nonsense. Was it coincidence that his one decent season in five was playing alongside Paul Hartley? From what I've seen this season he's gone back to the real Cole Skuse.

McAllister had a good day, so got to pick on somebody else. Not a great display, but we battled well, and Sven Goran Eriksons Leicester had few shots on target. Let's just be grateful that the organisation and team spirit is back, Pitman is finally looking like a decent player, and both full backs were outstanding.

Didn't go today, but got to agree in principle. Perhaps not the most over-rated but definitely over-rated.

I just don't see what it is that he's supposed to excel at.

Last season, well, yes player of the season, Personally I thought it was nonsense. Was it coincidence that his one decent season in five was playing alongside Paul Hartley? From what I've seen this season he's gone back to the real Cole Skuse.

How many games did you go to last season?

Were you at the game today??????????????

Skuse was brilliant , breaking up play and actually passing to a team mate (unlike Marvin Eliott)

Ribs was MOM apparently but although he was good when he was on the ball he was not on the ball often and still looks suspect defensively.

If you do not think that Skuse played well in the 2nd half there is no hope for you.

Why is everything always have to be black and white with so many city fans?

EVER HEARD OF FORM? Yes he may not be playing his best football but you can't judge him on 10 games, he was real quality last season and i'm sure he will re find his form. Just as Rooney will start scoring again at some point.

What is it with this constant player bashing, it's like people need someone to have a go out to make themselves feel better about there crappy lives:

If it's not LJ, it's JmC, it's Marv, now it's Skuse, get behind the boys FFS

In the first half three of the midfield five were awful. Only Skuse and Johnson played at anything like the level they ought to. In the second half he was very effective, breaking up play, helping us keep possession and getting forward when he could. His contribution over the whole 90 minutes was more consistent than any of our other midfielders

But I did see him misplace a pass badly once, and he missed a couple of tackles. So yes, I guess all the other stuff doesn't count, and he must be useless. But considerably less useless than most of his team mates.

I thought today the formation of the team was changed to accommadate Skuse.

Ribs in for Carey I think would have been enough.

I think Elliott who has been playing some of his best football recently, looked off his game playing in midfield with Skuse again.

Subbing off Lee Johnson at half time for Pittman was harsh, I did think we needed to go back to 4,4,2 but I did not see why we changed things to include Skuse.

The fact was we won 2-0, and that is all we can ask for.

What ever formation or line up we would choose does not affect our jobs, in this case Millen came away with 3 points and good on him. I just hope he can keep this up.

Please please please tell me you are joking............... He is the only player who EVER makes himself available for a pass - i will spell it out for you - he is not afraid to make a mistake. What a player - and we would be totally knackered without him. GET A LIFE!

I think Elliott who has been playing some of his best football recently, looked off his game playing in midfield with Skuse again.

Subbing off Lee Johnson at half time for Pittman was harsh, I did think we needed to go back to 4,4,2 but I did not see why we changed things to include Skuse.

What ever formation or line up we would choose does not affect our jobs, in this case Millen came away with 3 points and good on him. I just hope he can keep this up.

The change in formation was more likely due to us trying to match leicester who played 4-5-1

I thought the formation was changed because KM thought (rightly) that Leicester had a number of very good players in the middle of the pitch, and that we needed an extra body in there. Whether it was the right thing to do or not in principle is open to debate, but the logic behind the change seemed pretty clear. It didn't work, and the manager changed things around to good effect.

The idea that Marv lost the ability to trap or pass a football because Skuse was on the pitch is a bit daft, IMO. Marv was asked to do a slightly different job, and didn't do it very well. I think that probably causes KM a selection problem going into the coming games, as I agree that the Skuse/Elliott pairing isn't ideal.

I too thought LJ was unlucky to be the one sacrificed when our formation changed - but the change worked, so, like you, I'm just glad that, even if he didn't get it right to begin with, KM changed things so that we got the points.

How many games did you go to last season?

16-17 I think, something like that. Is it relevant? That's probably true for at least the last 5 seasons. Does that qualify me to have a view?

I don't think he's terrible, I think he can play football. I think he's very average and yes, over-rated.

In my experience he gets applauded for average tackles and passes while mistakes are over-looked by most fans.

He's nothing more than a decent bench player for me.

It just seems to me that a few players are fair game for criticism, but Cole has some sort of immunity.

Every City player was poor first half but the worst by far was captian Skuse.

A change had to be made at HT and personally i was gutted to see him trot out the tunnel leading the troops second half.

Leaving him on though proved the right decision as he (Skuse) went on to have a good game & kept danger man King quite.

No doubt he got the biggest bollocking at HT though. He was that bad first half.

Every City player was poor first half but the worst by far was captian Skuse.

A change had to be made at HT and personally i was gutted to see him trot out the tunnel leading the troops second half.

Leaving him on though proved the right decision as he (Skuse) went on to have a good game & kept danger man King quite.

No doubt he got the biggest bollocking at HT though. He was that bad first half.

I would say Rose was the worst at half time, though Leicester had almost all the possession in the midfield for a good few minutes and playing the 4-5-1 was a big mistake. Skuse as captain always has problems in communication.

IDIOT.......

Naa don't think so Arn. Could have been expressed a little better but large slice of truth here. Skuse adds very lttle to the team and assuming he's there to break down the opposition I'd like to know where he disappeared to in the first half. Leicester walked thru us at will. What's worse is he was captain. Supposed to lead by example. Wasn't until a few of the younger lads in the second half decided to step up and be counted that we started to compete. Ribs , Pittman, Albert and Caulker all have a lot to feel proud of as they were the driving force behind the improved performance. Skuse nowhere to be seen. Which is where he should stay.

To all who slag me off I laugh, my opinion is that he's bloody overated and that still stands, he too bloody nice for my liking, needs a good hiding to sort him out.

No space for boys in this squad

Do you honestly think he played like a boy today?

Can you honestly say that Elliott, Rose & Adomah were more effective than him?

His second half performance was immense and he was MOM just ahead of Caulker.

He regularly won the ball and was driving forward from midfield, which makes your comment about being too nice sound totally pathetic.

Your opinion is laughable and I wonder if you are;A: Over sixteen years old

B; Someone who has a genuine understanding of the game.

McAllister had a good day, so got to pick on somebody else. Not a great display, but we battled well, and Sven Goran Eriksons Leicester had few shots on target. Let's just be grateful that the organisation and team spirit is back, Pitman is finally looking like a decent player, and both full backs were outstanding.

McCallister did not have a good day! Got beaten loads by his man- worst one was the Dyer one 2nd half.

Archived