IGNORED

Skuse The Most Overrated City Player Ever

Danny P

That's unusual for Macca, must of been an offday

Odd, I thought that Macca was outstanding and did really well against Vassell. The Dyer moment was about the only time he was beaten all day, and that would have done most Championship full backs.

Then again, did I read that Lee had a good game today? I thought he was truly awful today. (Not an LJ moan, he has done OK recently.)

Why was he in the side today bloody beggars belief, he's ******g shit. Absolute rubbish. views please?

My view is you have decided you dont like Skuse and criticize him at every opportunity.

Get a DVD of the game, count the number of tackles and winning headers Skuse makes. Bet you anything you like it was more than any other player on the pitch.

Then re-run the DVD and count how many times he gives it away. Bet you anything you like it was less than Elliott, Johnson and Rose.

So why pick on Skuse.

View? Idiot.

Odd, I thought that Macca was outstanding and did really well against Vassell. The Dyer moment was about the only time he was beaten all day, and that would have done most Championship full backs.

Then again, did I read that Lee had a good game today? I thought he was truly awful today. (Not an LJ moan, he has done OK recently.)

To be honest, I think he has been a weak link for at least 18 months, but with our upturn in performance recently I think he has really pitched in well. Which is probably part of the reason in our more positive performances.

Were you at the game today??????????????

Skuse was brilliant , breaking up play and actually passing to a team mate (unlike Marvin Eliott)

Ribs was MOM apparently but although he was good when he was on the ball he was not on the ball often and still looks suspect defensively.

If you do not think that Skuse played well in the 2nd half there is no hope for you.

I also thought he had a good game this afternoon, the ONLY player in the first half who tried to spread the ball with any conviction and made some vital contributions in the second... Of note was the last ditch sliding challenge to keep the scores level.

My view is you have decided you dont like Skuse and criticize him at every opportunity.

Get a DVD of the game, count the number of tackles and winning headers Skuse makes. Bet you anything you like it was more than any other player on the pitch.

Then re-run the DVD and count how many times he gives it away. Bet you anything you like it was less than Elliott, Johnson and Rose.

So why pick on Skuse.

View? Idiot.

Post of the thread!

Although he did have a better 2nd half thats the best 45 minutes he has had ALL season no can say it isn't.

Should he have been in the starting X1 - NO

Elliott looks half the player when Skuse is in there and to have LJ subbed was unbelievable.

skuse a captain what a S**t decision that is as well, must be because he is from Bristol!!!

Back to 4-4-2 next week please millen with LJ back int here with Elliott

Although he did have a better 2nd half thats the best 45 minutes he has had ALL season no can say it isn't.

Elliott looks half the player when Skuse is in there and to have LJ subbed was unbelievable.

skuse a captain what a S**t decision that is as well, must be because he is from Bristol!!!

When we reverted back to 4-4-2 it was a good decision to take off LJ, Leicester were strong in midfield and if we had left LJ on with Elliot we wouldn't have been able to compete.

So why pick on Skuse.

View? Idiot.

Fantastic!! - very well said - could not have put it better myself.

So why pick on Skuse.

View? Idiot.

All I am saying is that i think he is overrated and if I was manager he wouldn't be playing in my team, I prefer a much more attacking creative midfielder like ambrose or hamill, Elliot is the worse bloody passer in this division but he is superb at breaking up play. I just PERSONALLY don't like skuse. So stop the ******* abuse u morons

Why? He was completely pointless first half and was easily the worst of a bad 3. Skuse had a decent second half and made some important tackles.

Skuse is rubbish? No... Skuse is overrated by some? Yes, most definately. Our unbeaten run that ended at Leeds all happened without him. In not saying he's the reason we play badly, what I'm saying is we didn't miss him at all, and that's the clearest evidence for me that he doesn't offer anything special. He's a great workhorse and gives 100% every time he plays though. A good squad player.

Why? He was completely pointless first half and was easily the worst of a bad 3. Skuse had a decent second half and made some important tackles.

Which I pointed out in my 1st paragraph if you have a look. What I was trying to get across and not very well was the fact that millen resorted back to the same central midfielders that can't play together so IMO one of the

Should have been subbed

Which I pointed out in my 1st paragraph if you have a look. What I was trying to get across and not very well was the fact that millen resorted back to the same central midfielders that can't play together so IMO one of the

Should have been subbed

I can see your point and when Skuse and Elliot have played together they have not looked brilliant I must admit, however yesterday I would've taken Johnson off as he literally did nothing. It's a strange one because Elliot does appear to play better alongside Johnson and has seemed more like the Elliot of old in our recent run of form. Having said that after an excellent display against Reading Johnson's impact has gradually faded and in the last couple of games he has added nothing in my opinion.

Perhaps Cisse is worth a go alongside Elliot? Yet then again perhaps this will not get the best out of Elliot. I'd probably line up 4-4-2 next week with Elliot and Johnson one more time and if Elliot is again poor, or Johnson again largely ineffective, consider another option.

well we nearly lasted a day without a thread full of bitching :dunno:

my opinion is that i think KM changed the formation purely to bring skuse back in so we could have a captain. second half he had a decent game but due to the recent success of elliot and johnson i wouldnt start him next game.

i would much rather we play with two strikers so i would bring in pitman for skuse to play him with stead(if fit.)

finally can skuse play in the prem. he's still only 23 (i think) so the potential is there but he would need to work on his tackling and forward distribution a lot.

Couldnt agree more with Danny P, Skuse is no more in my opinion than a Div 1 or Div 2 Player. I think within three years thats where he will be and if we are not careful he'll take City with him.

Its no coincidence that City went on a good run after Skuse was injured and Millen had to drop him. As soon as hes back the whole balance of the team goes. OK we won yesterday but by default because Leicesters forwards couldnt hit a cows ass with a banjo ,.People always say Skuse wasnt the worse player, its true but he effects all those around him and they have to compensate for his shortcomings. Hes a jack of all trades and master of none. In my opinion he shouldnt start a game as their is always a better player ahead of him in ths squad. Where is his dedicated position? Round pegs in round holes. We lose with Skuse. If not the game its our shape.

Couldnt agree more with Danny P, Skuse is no more in my opinion than a Div 1 or Div 2 Player. I think within three years thats where he will be and if we are not careful he'll take City with him.

Its no coincidence that City went on a good run after Skuse was injured and Millen had to drop him. As soon as hes back the whole balance of the team goes. OK we won yesterday but by default because Leicesters forwards couldnt hit a cows ass with a banjo ,.People always say Skuse wasnt the worse player, its true but he effects all those around him and they have to compensate for his shortcomings. Hes a jack of all trades and master of none. In my opinion he shouldnt start a game as their is always a better player ahead of him in ths squad. Where is his dedicated position? Round pegs in round holes. We lose with Skuse. If not the game its our shape.

Ok, so some of you do not rate Skuse, I respect your opinion, but can you honestly say he did not have a great 2nd half yesterday?

Well said, spot on :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mods please tell me why this fool has the right to call me an idiot? I'd like to see u say that to my face pal

Big man.

I'm not sure why a fool like you has the right to describe Cole Skuse as ******* shit, either. But you did, and asked for views, so I gave it.

I'm also more likely to call you an idiot to your face than you are to tell Skuse he's ******* shit to his face.

But anyway.

Skuse won more tackles and winning headers than Elliott, Johnson and Rose, and made more accurate passes as well. Although I would emphaise that I appreciate that Elliott gets through an enormous amount of hard work.

So instead of whinging to the Mods just explain why it is you think Skuse is ******* shit.

Better than caulker you fool haahaaa and yes mate season ticket holder for the last 15 ******g years thankyou very much

Mods please tell me why this fool has the right to call me an idiot? I'd like to see u say that to my face pal

Oh my Goodness......this thread is so much better than the jungle dross Mrs Jacko has been watching tonight.

FOOL??? IDIOT??? Similar descriptions, surely................I appear to be one and the same where I work!

Getting onto the fineries of you guys trading internet abuse, surely a gentleman's way out of this would be to meet up for a pint in a pub and continue the discussion. As long as neither of you are like Audley Harrison, then you should reach a result without having your money stopped!

Archived