IGNORED

Starting Line-up

elko

Peacock is out I think?

So here's my preeferred PlayOff final eleven.

......................Phillips.........................

.....Carey....Butler....Coles....Hill..........

...Murray..Docherty..Tinnion..Rougier...

...................Miller...Roberts................

Guest Royal4ever

Disagree, sorry. You can't play two wide running attacking wingers and then have a washed up 36 year old and some little lazy Irish guy being outnumbered. A much better alternative would be to find some balance, a ball player on the left and a runner on the right in your case. It's not rocket science (ala Beckham-Giggs for example).

Guest Royal4ever

the bench to go with that team:

Stowell

Murray

Fortune

Godfellow

Peacock

Disagree with that also because you can't leave your best player (Caskey) out of the squad. By the way, Caskey's a big game player. In Notts County's FA Cup clash with Chelsea, Caskey said he was going to prove the County fans wrong about him being a pie-eating alcoholic nobody, in the match report he got 9 out of 10 and no other player on the pitch even got as high as 8 out of 10, it said about Caskey's performance that he "put Veron and Cole to shame". Don't forget that Caskey was a first choice Premiership player at the start of his career, so he's a big game player. DONT overlook Darren Caskey.

Peacock is out I think?

So here's my preeferred PlayOff final eleven.

......................Phillips.........................

.....Carey....Butler....Coles....Hill..........

...Murray..Docherty..Tinnion..Rougier...

...................Miller...Roberts................

I'm sorry BSA, but you're line-up is just far too SENSIBLE.

Expect the same line-up as Wednesday, even if Peacock has the use of only one leg, one arm and paints himself purple.

Wilson's also too defensive to play Murray AND Rougier. Murray will probably start on the bench.

I just hope Lee Miller is a substitute on Sunday week.

Guest yajrellim

why cant you have two attacking players on the wings look at the celtic team they play with a winger at right full back and lennon behinf three attacking midfielders and it works very well, well enought to beat Barcalona.

..................................Marshall....................................

agathe.............balde.................varga...........mcnamara

.............................lennon............................................

...........petrov.......................pearson..............thompson

......................larrson..................sutton........................

Guest Royal4ever

I don't know much about Celtic, but it looks as if your making a different point to what I was making. I'm all for playing proper fullbacks (Bell in your case) at fullback instead of playing centre backs at full back (Hill in your case), because it allows the player on the midfield flank to come inside and outnumber the opposition and keep the ball in their half. My point was, for example, you can't play Murray and Giggs on the wings and then have two slow ball playing midfielders inside because you will just get outnumbered. A much better alternative would be to have Murray and Tinnion on the wings or Beckham and Giggs on the wings. Likewise you couldn't have Beckham and Tinnion on the wings because you wouldn't have enough width. Be sensible and have some balance, Danny Wilson knows better than you.

You can't play two wide running attacking wingers and then have a washed up 36 year old and some little lazy Irish guy being outnumbered

Docherty is pretty much the reason our midfield is NOt outnumbered, he is the one player you would never call lazy. Ever.

Don't forget that Caskey was a first choice Premiership player at the start of his career, so he's a big game player

Surely if he was that good in the big games, he'd still be in the Premiership. Mind you I do think he could play a part, just Danny Wilson doesn't seem to agree.

Disagree with that also because you can't leave your best player (Caskey) out of the squad

I'm sorry, Caskey may have a lot of ability, but he obviously is low on form/confidence/fitness or something, else he would be at least on the bench currently. And I'm not being funny, but with respect Danny Wilson and also most people on here would probably no more about our players abilities (Caskey aside).

I'm sorry BSA, but you're line-up is just far too SENSIBLE.

Expect the same line-up as Wednesday, even if Peacock has the use of only one leg, one arm and paints himself purple.

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.

you couldn't have Beckham and Tinnion on the wings because you wouldn't have enough width. Be sensible and have some balance, Danny Wilson knows better than you.

Compare and contrast with your previous post:

Royal4ever:

Play Bell or Tinnion on the left flank

Make your mind up.

Guest Royal4ever

I've never seen the lad Doherty do much running, good passer and quick feet and good at going forward, he's quite a small lad it looks but not very mobile at all, is that right? Abit like Caskey but quicker feet, both moaners and foulers :dunno:

I don't know much about Celtic, but it looks as if your making a different point to what I was making. I'm all for playing proper fullbacks (Bell in your case) at fullback instead of playing centre backs at full back (Hill in your case), because it allows the player on the midfield flank to come inside and outnumber the opposition and keep the ball in their half. My point was, for example, you can't play Murray and Giggs on the wings and then have two slow ball playing midfielders inside because you will just get outnumbered. A much better alternative would be to have Murray and Tinnion on the wings or Beckham and Giggs on the wings. Likewise you couldn't have Beckham and Tinnion on the wings because you wouldn't have enough width. Be sensible and have some balance, Danny Wilson knows better than you.
You don't know much about us either!

Guest Royal4ever
Compare and contrast with your previous post:

Make your mind up.

I've clearly said that you need some balance. A player like Tinnion, Bell or Beckham on one flank. A player like Murray, Rougier or Giggs on the other flank.

I've never seen the lad Doherty do much running, good passer and quick feet and good at going forward, he's quite a small lad it looks but not very mobile at all, is that right? Abit like Caskey but quicker feet, both moaners and foulers :dunno:
I wouldn't say he was that great at going forward, he's a defensive midfielder, who definatley does do the running, he's always from box to bow. Till he gets knackered.

Guest Royal4ever
You don't know much about us either!
I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about football in general. You can't play with two attacking wide wingers and be left stranded with static midfielders, any idiot should be able to see that. Grow up and get over it, Danny Wilson knows an awful lot more about the game than you :dunno:

Guest Royal4ever
I wouldn't say he was that great at going forward, he's a defensive midfielder, who definatley does do the running, he's always from box to bow. Till he gets knackered.
I've never seen him play as a box to box midfielder, very static, good passer, good when he gets forward (when he can be bothered), his best attribute is his quick feet from what I've seen mate and his worst attribute is probably his pace.

Docherty is always in the right place, thats how it seems to me, he may not be quick, but he gets there, unlike Tinman, who like you say generally just sits back and plays. Docherty is always getting stuck in, and chasing the ball down.

Guest Royal4ever

To be honest with you, Tinnion is not actually very good at anything apart from his left footed distribution :dunno: but that alone is absolute top drawer.

No Caskey again :dunno:

Guys can you atleast admit to me please that he is quality on his day.

Caskey has not featured until now and he's unfit so it would be silly to put him in such an important game, Tinman and Doherty are the right partnership, Doherty does the battling and tinman creates the play, but tinman can battle when needed and Doherty can pass very well too, So I wouldnt change it for any player!

Guest Royal4ever

How do you know Caskey is unfit if you can't see him playing? It doesn't take long to get fit really, and a player never loses his skill because that's born not made.

Guest matalan31

phillips

carey, butler, coles, hill

murray, doherty, tinnion, goodfellow: after all, he did help us get to the millenium in the 1st place

rougier, roberts

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

How do you know Caskey is unfit if you can't see him playing? It doesn't take long to get fit really, and a player never loses his skill because that's born not made.
Are you Caskey's mrs?! :dunno: Ask him on a date why don't you?! We don't need him and he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Archived