IGNORED

Championship Attendances

Barneyredballs

Can you name the only three championshiop clubs which have higher average attendances than 2009-2010 averages?

15 clubs which were in the champ last year have lower attendances.....

PS - We have the 4th lowest difference, which all things considering is pretty good I think. Palace, Cardiff Xmas home games, should see us over last years average of 14600.

I just think most are glad that Leeds can take 4000+ away....

Can you name the only three championshiop clubs which have higher average attendances than 2009-2010 averages?

15 clubs which were in the champ last year have lower attendances.....

PS - We have the 4th lowest difference, which all things considering is pretty good I think. Palace, Cardiff Xmas home games, should see us over last years average of 14600.

I just think most are glad that Leeds can take 4000+ away....

Coventry?

Although sad to see, it's a wake up call for Football. People are starting to talk with their feet. Yes you will get the hardcore of support that will attend through thick and thin, but there are a lot of people now, that have had enough.

Paying £25ish a ticket for Championship football on a regular basis is ridiculous. Many fans are struggling to pay bills and put food on their families plates, and seeing Second rate footballers swanning around in Bentlys sticks in the throat.

The majority of Europe has cheaper tickets to watch their Football. We need to get in line.

Seeing Middlesbrough full of empty seats yesterday, is a sign of things to come imho.

This recession is going to get worse, rather than better. Fans and businesses will be cutting their cloth to suit. Lots more fans will be making do with watching their footy on the TV, and less companies will be using hospitality...unless it's a big Club in the Premier League.

Archived