IGNORED

Lost S/t

petehinton

Hi all, have seemed to misplaced my s/t and have been searching high and low for it, do I ring up and explain i've lost it and they give me a replacement free of charge or do I have to pay?

I'll start by helping to keep you top of the pile while england sleeps Pete.

I would have thought there will be a reasonable outcome; city must have a record of your purchase; you might get your hand slapped though. I always find when i have messed up a few chocolate bars to the girls always smoothes things over.

Hi all, have seemed to misplaced my s/t and have been searching high and low for it, do I ring up and explain i've lost it and they give me a replacement free of charge or do I have to pay?

There was a lost ST handed in at the last game. It was handed in in the Dolman stand. Maybe it was yours.

Ring them and check if its been handed in. If not they can cancel it so if some scallywag has it the card will not work -they will issue you with a new card but they will charge you a admin fee. £10 I think.

Archived