IGNORED

Class

petehinton

I was replying to "class". We were not class first half. Second half was better but it was not class paying more than £5,000 a week.

which passages of play in particular did you think were poor?

why do you keep banging on about money? we pay the going rate for players in this division. Do you think Derbys players were value for money and if so which ones?

Well I was there, and I thought we were class first half and worthy of a lead.

You must be joking!

We were great for 5 minutes, decidedly second best for the next 20 and ended the half fairly even.

First goal was always going to be crucial as in the second half it was an even competitive game between two good teams. We got it, we won. We rode our luck a bit first half, but as the saying goes, the more we practice the luckier we get.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

You weren't there, therefore your opinion is null and void. And whats the £5,000 a week thing all about? Is that what you think the players earn, or what you pay to listen to Player every saturday?

Don't drink and type mate, seriously.

Spot on, It's like those fannys who come on Twentypence after a game they weren't at and tell him where their team went wrong!

If I was editor, they wouldn't get on to comment on the game if they weren't there.

If I had time (or could be arsed) I would design a pie-chart to describe my emotions immediately after a City match (home or away). But pie-charts aside, i'll keep it simple. My emotional response is underlined for ease of interpretation.

The conclusions are detailed below:

1) City win.------ HAPPY

2) City draw. ---- Disappointed/Satisfied

3) City Lose. ---- UNHAPPY

Its not flipping rocket science is it?

Well I've seem some incredible comments on the forum, but managing to attempt to pick fault with somebody's view of the game when you weren't there yourself is beyond remarkable. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

I hope nothing is wrong with me. I did not understand we were class listening to Player but I was not at the game so I can't have an opinion. Sorry.

It was two commentators and they probably had one of the better views in the ground.

I was listening to the commentary and they were both praising city for their performance. Said Derby were unlucky what with the James incident which would of changed the game had it gone their way.

You must of been listening to the Derby commentary. Or perhaps the Rovers one. we didn't lose 6-2 you know...

Who said we were class??? The OP said that so and so was class, not the whole team performance ( which by the way very good ESP 2nd half ) why must we find something to moan about when we win.

Well done Keith and the lads

Class or not. We took 3 points today thats the mainthing. In 10 games we lost 2 draw 2 and win 6. The goalscore is 16-9, I think its fantastic. We are not in the relegationzone and can looking up in the table.

Quality all round today, and Stewart coming in for Fontaine with no issue at all in terms of quality of performace shows our strength in depth. Pitman took his goals stupidly well, Adomah different class.

Rose was the only iffy part of the day, played OK, didn't look too dangerous when attacking, but put in some class tackles toward the end. 3 clean sheets in a row for Jamo too!

Team all fitting together now, onwards and upwards

englandsmile4wf.gif

Yes, we played some good football and thoroughly deserved the win but our luck changed when their defender - Roberts? - went off injured and of course - our David James didn't get the red card. :winner_third_h4h:

Under Gary Johnson we would have been panicking at the end trying to defend. At the end of the Derby game we were actually stringing together passes in the Derby half and running down the 5 minutes of extra time. Technically, Millen is definately a better football manager than Gary Johnson. Given time, Millen and Wigley look certs to take us to the Premier League given the way they've turned around the mess that Coppell left us in. Although, Coppell did sign Adomah and he was a class player against Derby with those precision passes to Pitman.

Archived