IGNORED

Air Horns

beaverface

Hi Steve/Colin,

I don't suppose there's anything you can do to stop those annoying horns from being taken into the Millenium stadium is there?

I just thought that they completely ruined the atmosphere last time we were there.

I'm not just on about the air horns(gas canisters), but also the ones that you blow into as well.

Many thanks.

if I see anyone above the age of 5 with them then I will rip it out of their hand and stick it up their....

if the person in question is under 5 I won't be so hard- I will simply rip it out of their hand and throw it down the nearest mine shaft.

Problem is- if the club don't sell them it will help- but there will still be loads of street vendors in Cardiff selling them.

Maybe we should buy the whole lot then throw them down a mine shaft?

Sorry everyone, I only realised I posted on the wrong forum after I clicked ok.

It was only after I posted on the official Ask Steve forum that I realised it's already been posted! It's been a long week !

Such a shame that the atmosphere gets ruined by those horns, it never seems to happen when the likes of Liverpool, Man U & Arsenal are there, so why us?

Maybe we should by a bag load of leeks and stuff them up the end of the horns !!!!

Archived